Chapter 12: Mass Attack

Scarlet felt herself being led through the corridors, she was almost being dragged. The human with her quickly got her to the surface. The whole place was filled with dragons, there were at least a two hundred dragons. Scarlet was forced to line up with a few other dragons. She looked around to the others, they were looking confused.

"Do you know what's happening?" said a fire one next to her.

"I think so," replied Scarlet, "You know how dragons are disappearing."

The other dragon nodded.

"They are trying to stop that," continues Scarlet.

"Oh," said the dragon, "But why send lots of us."

"If they only send a few they always get defeated," replied Scarlet.

A human came up beside her and strapped a saddle onto her back. He clipped a rifle to the saddle then climbed up onto her back.

"Do you have an idea what happened to them?" said the other dragon.

Scarlet nodded her head, "I don't know if you know Elron. He was the metal dragon. A human helped him break free and I think he has been rescuing dragons. I hope he will be ready for this."

"I hope it's really him," said the dragon.

Scarlet smiled and nodded. A human crawled up the dragons back.

"What's your name?" said Scarlet.

"I'm Reserline," said the dragon,

"Good to meet you, I'm Scarlet," said Scarlet.

Reserline nodded. They stood in silence, waiting for the humans on there back to get ready. Scarlet noticed that the human on her back had a RPG. That would be painful, for anyone that got hit that is. 

Finally everyone was ready. All the dragons were lined up in rows, all facing towards one of the men in the front. He was sitting on a wind dragon, which was actually very rare. He had a rifle in his hand and ammo clips strapped across his chest. he raised his gun to the air and fired a single shot. Everyone immediatly went quite.

"Get you dragons ready," he said, "We fly now!"

His wind dragon opened her wings and lifted herself into the air. One by one the dragons started to follow, until they were all in the air. Scarlet was somewhere in the middle. She was flying beside Reserline. They flew out over the desert.

An earth dragon was sitting in a tree. He was staring up at the sky. He spotted a dark blob in the distance. It grew bigger and bigger until the dragon could make out dragons. He growled in surprise when he saw them. He started to count. When he got to a hundred he started to worry. Eventually he managed to count two hundred dragons. 

He jumped to the floor and faced towards a path that led further into the forest. He opened his mouth and let out a very large earth ball. He let out another, then another.

Elron was standing in the middle of the forest. There were at least a hundred dragons around him. They were doing different things, talking or play fighting and some were just chilling on the floor. Elron was busy making the final touches to his metal nest, when he saw the first earth missile fly past. He was imadiatly exited, this ment there was dragons.

Another one flew by, then another, then another. Each missile represented one to ten dragons. If it was large then it ment the number the missile represented was over five. Elron counted them as they flew by. Thirty, fourty, fifty, sixty, he started to worry. This number of dragons had never been sighted before in one group. The missiles kept coming until Elron finished counting. Twenty missiles, that ment anything between one hundred and ninety one to two hundred.