Chapter 7: Big Trouble

Elron felt himself waking up. The first thing he noticed was the pain. It was a dull throb in the back of his head. The next thing he noticed was the fact that his mind felt... clear, clearer then it had in forever. He liked the new feeling, it was probably the best thing he had ever experianced. The last thing he noticed was that he couldn't move his limbs, well he could a bit, but not very far.

Elron opened his eyes. He was in a large room that was made of concrete. It was very dark, there was only one light on the roof, that was extremely high in the air. He tried to move his head, but found he couldn't. There were ropes coming from all directions, tired to his legs, wings, tail and neck. There was also one around his back, keeping him completely imobilised. 

He struggled against the ropes, trying to free himself. 

"Hey, your awake," said a voice.

Elron turned towards the sound, it was human. He growled.

"Hey, it's alright," said the man walking up to him, "I'm just here to make sure you have the propar treatment, you are in big trouble you realise."

"Am I now," said Elron with a snarl, "Just because I want to go free."

The man took a step back in surprise, "So you can talk. The men who saw you take tha thing off said you could, but I never thought it was true."

"The only reason I haven't spoken until now is because those things prevent me from doing so," said Elron.

"Is that so," said the man with a laugh. 

He picked up a black suit case that he had been on the ground by his feet. He opened it, revealing a drill, and one of those devices. As soon as Elron saw it he launched a metal spit ball at the man. He easily ducked to one side, dodging the metal. Elron growled, suddenly a muzzle thing grew from ropes, trapping his mouth. It still allowed him to speek, but prevented him from using his element.

"Speaking about those devices, I am supposed to get one back on your head," said the man. 

He picked up the device and attached it to the drill. The device beeped.

"I've never put one of these on an adult dragon," said the man, "So this will be a new experience."

He pointed the device at Elron. A red light shone from the front, scanning Elron's face. The device seemed to grow. 

"I usually do this to baby dragons," the man continued, "In fact, I put one of them on you, just as you were born."

Elron growled at the man. He was the one responsible for his capture. Elron growled and started to struggle again. He walked up to him.

"Hey it's alright," said the man, "If it's anything like you were when you were a baby, you should scream."

He laughed. Elron struggled a bit more. He looked down at his wings, and stopped. The were tired down by metal chains. A strong shove from one of them should cut through the chains easily. His tail was also trapped by metal chains, all he needed to do was morf it into a blade.

He looked back at the man, and smiled, "You have made a big mistake."

"Have I now," said the man with a raised eyebrow, "I didn't know I was capable of mistakes."

Elron barked a laugh, "I'm not your ordinary dragon, I am almost twice as powerful as the most powerful dragon you have ever come across. I have more powers then you know."

"Do you now," said the man with a smile, "Enlighten me."

"If you had taken any time to learn anything you would know that my wings are razor sharp," said Elron with a smile.