Chapter 10: The Start of Revenge

Elron flicked his tail forward, releasing a spray of metal spikes into the ship's main control room. Every single human in the control room was hit with a single spike, the other's flew around and hit the maib controls of the ship, destroying them. He then swooped down and landed on the ship,.

There was no one around, or not that he could see. It soon changed as a rain of bullets hit him in the side, fired from a assault rifle. Elron turned around and snarled at the human, a missiled hit him in the side, making him stagger. He growled again then turned towards the man who had shot the missile, ignoring the rain of bullets afterwoulds. 

Elron spotted the man on the roof of the control centre. Elron opened his mouth and let loose a large stream of the metal towards the centre. It hit, causing the metal to spray everywhere. The metal solidified, making the front of the ship shiny, trapped in solid metal. Elron then shot another tail spike towards the placve where the other human was hiding, squering him through the metal create he was behind. 

The ship started to tilt forwards, the extra weight making it very heavy. Elron opened his wings and lifted himself into the air. The ship starting sinking slowly, very slowly, to slowly for Elron. He flew towards the ship's side, which was now suspended in the air. He hit the side with his claw, then started ripping it. He clawed the ship until there was a gigantic hole in the side. 

Elron poked his head through the hole. There was a corridor with doors on either side. Elron smiled then let loose a large stream of metal into the whole, filling the corridor with iron. He stopped when all the walls and roof had been covered in metal. The ship creaked as it slowly started to tilt to the side. 

Elron flew out of the hole as it submerged into the water. Water flooded into the hole, creating a small wirlpool in the water. He flew off, leaving the ship to sink. 

The next ship was a large aircraft carrier. It had already noticed that the other ship was in trouble. Elron spotted three planes heading towards where he was. They flew strate towards him, positioned in a perfect V shape. Suddenly the two outer one's pealed away from the front one.

'A pincer attack,' thought Elron, 'I didn't know human's were that smart, not that it'll do them much good.'

When the first plane got close enough Elron launched a ball of liquid metal towards it. The plane attempted to swurve out of the way, but the glob hit the edge of the plane's wing. The extra weight caused the plane to spin out of control and plumit into the sea. The pilot ejected from the plane. He pulled a cord and a parachute shot out from a backpack that the pilot had on his back. Elron flew past, cutting the strings attaching the chute to the backpack. The human fell hopelessly towards the ocean.

Bullet's hammered into Elron's side and a plane swooped past. Elron turned to chase it but it was way to fast. He might have been able to catch it without his metal armour, but definitly not with. The next plane flew past, letting loose another clip of bullet's on Elron. He snarled and snapped at the plane, but it was already out of range. He shot a glob of metal after it but it was already long out of his range. 

The first plane swooped back on him, shooting him again. Elron growled as the plane escaped again. This continued for about half an hour, and Elron was getting annoyed. He was also beginning to get tired. Hovering in one place in full metal form for a long amount of time was starting to drain his energy. 

'Oh this is it,' thought Elron.

Spikes suddenly grew from his wings and body. They covered him so he looked more like a flying porccupine. He leveled his wings in the air, then started to spin, like helicopter blades. One of the planes were starting to fly back towards him, probably something the pilot would regret later.