Chapter 6

"Such a good baby aren't you, Mikey?" Zayn cooed as he gently rub the wet soft sponge on Michael's skin, "That's Mama's cutie."

Michael just laughed and waved his rubber duck around, making Zayn coo, "Please don't grow up, yeah? Stay a baby for Mama can you, Mikey?"

Zayn just received another giggle and a splash. He finished Michael's sponge bath and wrapped him around a blue fluffy towel. He carried his son out of his bathroom and laid him down the bed, "Haz, you done cooking?" he asked Harry who was chilling on his bed while scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah, finished preparing the table too," Harry answered before sitting up, "need help?"

"Can you dress Michael up while I prepare his baby food?" Zayn asked as he finished drying and putting a diaper on his baby.

"Sure." Harry shrugged before taking Zayn's place, "Change your wet clothes first, babe, don't want you getting sick."

"You just want to see me naked." Zayn teased as he went to his closet to change his work outfit to a more comfortable ones.

"That too." Harry sang making Zayn laugh, "Sucks that I can't stay over."

"Too bad, baby." Zayn laughed as he unbottoned his white long sleeved blouse, "Why is your parents visiting so early again?"

"Something about a trip with their friends." Harry answered after buttoning Michael's kitty onesie, "Their stopping by just because they're at the same area."

"Trip to where?" Zayn asked as he put on a large black sweater and began removing his skirt to change into some black shorts.

"No idea, it's one of those road trip things." Harry said before taking a glance at Zayn, "Looking sexy, baby." he whistled as he stare at Zayn's plump ass, "Wait... is that the one I bought for you? Oh my god, were you really looking forward to a sexy night with me?" Harry laughed.

"Harry, not infront of Michael." Zayn blushed, not admitting that he was really looking forward to an intimate night with Harry.

"I mean, we can have a quickie." Harry suggested.

"No thank you." Zayn rolled his eyes, a quick fuck never satisfied him, he loves having the slow and deep thrusts in between their love making, he wants Harry teasing him and then suddenly giving it to him making him feel the pleasure burst inside and scratch Harry's back leaving red lines, it's one of the marks Zayn enjoys seeing the morning after, his favorite is the ones Harry left on his body.

Zayn always have this possession kink, though he wouldn't show it off. He feels a little pleasure when people saw the marks Harry left on his neck though, before he moves his long hair to cover it up.

"I'll make it up to you, baby." Zayn squeaked when he felt Harry's breath suddenly against his neck.

"Michael's here, Haz." Zayn blushed.

"Nah, he's at his crib, he didn't hear anything." Harry laughed before they turned to Michael who was chewing on Daniel's tail again.

Zayn felt Harry's hands on his waist, "What if you and Mikey just stay over at my place?"

The raven haired sighed and turned around before wrapping his arms around Harry's neck, Harry's arms doing the same to Zayn's waist, "As much as I want to, babe, I don't think Michael will be too comfortable sleeping in a new environment yet, I mean, will be leaving him in another room with the baby radio, he wouldn't be happy not seeing his Mama in a new environment. A fussy baby is never fun, Haz."

"True." Harry said leaning down to rest his forehead against Zayn's.

"You know if only you cleaned your place earlier, we would've be having fun later." Zayn pouted.