~~Yixing~~

Did I push it? Aish Yixing you pabo! You did it again. Her expression had saddened at the plate of food in front of her. Her memories probably depended on that steak as weird as this sounded. I knew she was trying to forget things and I wanted to help her move on but I made it worse.

We ate silently. I wanted her to calm down before speaking to her again. I had done enough damage already. Just as I was about to put my hand on her arm, my phone started ringing. I scowled at it. There goes my moment again. It was Sehun.

"Hyung, you need to come to the hospital quickly!" He was frantic and I almost dropped the phone. Hera rapidly stood up and grabbed onto my arm. "Yixing, what's wrong?" She asked but her voice had suddenly become distant to me. It took me a few seconds to come to my senses. I grabbed Hera's arm and ran out the door to the car, telling her to get in. She did as I said without questioning me.

I sped off down the road not caring about the other cars or the traffic lights. My father had a cardiac arrest. Another one those and he would be in coma where he would slowly waste away until death would take its toll. My hands were shaking on the steering wheel. I drove up the driveway of the hospital and ran out of the car with Hera following behind. Kris was standing outside, telling Hera to stop but she wouldn't. She followed me. Sehun led me to the elevator and pressed the number.

My knees felt like buckling in. I punched the elevator wall and leaned on it for support. "Hyung-nim. Take it easy, please. The doctor said he is out of danger." Sehun said and Hera gave me a sympathetic look before grabbing my arm. "Your father is holding on for you." She said and wiped the stray tear rolling down my cheek. I calmed myself down.

I never thought I'd care for that man this much but I pitied him. He was my only family. The elevator door opened and I heard Hera gasp. The hallway was full of men. All of my father's acquaintances. I walked passed the men as Sehun blocked them. I was holding tightly onto Hera's hand. I walked in through the doors. Minseok, Jongdae, Kyungsoo and his gang, Luhan, Junmyeon and Junseok were all surrounding my father. I didn't want to believe he had already gone. I couldn't believe it.

~~Hera~~

My eyes grew wide when I entered the room and almost fell down as they focussed immediately on Minseok and then moved to Jongdae. I couldn't believe it. There they were, looking down as if reality had hit them. They still hadn't noticed that I had walked into the room. Yixing slowly moved into the crowd of males around the bed and everyone let him through. He looked at his father and stood there for a minute before moving forward. He must have thought his father had already passed on. The pained expression on his face showed his remorse.

I had my own problems to deal with because everything had become a haze once again. Now I was convinced that I was the only person who really didn't know what the heck was going on. Minseok oppa and Jongdae did have something to do with Yixing family. Come to think of it, I'm sure even I was linked to Yixing's family in some way. Those pictures in that album had a reason to be there. What was it? I didn't know.

After a few minutes, Jongdae looked up and gasped. Minseok oppa also followed his gaze to me. They both walked over to me and Jongdae pulled me into a hug. "Hera! Oh my god! Its really you. I missed you so much" he said into my shoulder and Minseok oppa gave me an apologetic look. Why? Solma...what if he knew what was going to happen to me that night?

I pushed Jongdae away lightly as a single tear ran down my cheek. "I missed you too, oppa." I said to him and Minseok oppa put his hand on Jongdae arm as if warning him to back off. I didn't know what to say. He was being silent and I wanted answers. But I didn't let him talk and walked passed both of them, approaching Yixing, who was kneeling down next to his father.