하나

Posting this because I had new shiz in my head and I just wanted to pour it out on paper. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Yixing~~

"I warned you once already" Sehun grasped onto the coat of the asshole that owed me over 20 million won. These pathetic scums have nothing better to do in life but gamble money that they can't pay back. I spat at the ground and looked up at the man, clearly annoyed by his useless pleading. Aish! It was freezing already and now I had to deal with this shit.

"Please let go of me just this once. I swear I will pay you back Zhang-nim! I don't have any money right now but just give me some time! I will do anything to pay you back" he looked up at me with tears in his eyes, begging for another chance. Fuck that shit. I am not falling for this again.

I grabbed onto his hair and pulled it back roughly. "You have one day! If you don't have my money by tomorrow 11pm, my men will chop your body up into little pieces and send it to your whore in Gangnam, happily married with her two kids. Now wouldn't that be a sight" I stared coldly into his eyes, making sure that he clearly got the message and smirked when the colour drained out of his face. I was satisfied.

I pushed his head back and left him there slumped on the ground in the dead of the night. Aish! It was just another one of those fucked up days where I had to hunt someone down because they didn't pay me back my money. I was starting to feel like a loan shark and it really pissed me off.

"Hyung" Sehun put his hand on my shoulder. "We have an appointment with Junseok ssi. He has the new stock ready". Kris scoffed. "That greedy bastard always wants more money. Maybe I need to beat his ass to put him back in his place!" I was just about to answer when all of a sudden, I felt a thud.

I turned around just in time to see a girl fall to the ground. "Aish! What the fuck!" She shouted. She looked up and scowled. "Watch where you're going, Ahjussi!" I stared at her sternly. "What are you staring at?" She stood up and brushed down her skirt. "Byuntae!" She muttered before running off, rushing past the busy road with cars honking at her.

Kris smirked at her whilst Sehun held his stance. "Should we get her, Hyung?" Sehun asked, looking straight at her, patiently waiting for my permission with fists balled up. "Leave her to me." Kris said following after her, only to be pulled back by Sehun. "We are not getting swayed by some pathetic bitch. Keep your eyes on the prize, boys". I replied, amused at the fearless act that girl had on. Even high-school students lacked respect nowadays. "Let's go" We had bigger fish to fry so there was no point in having a useless argument with some puny high-schooler.

~~Hera~~

I was already one hour over my curfew and bumping into some losers was the added cherry on top to finish off the hell hole of a day I had. I ran with all my might, as fast as my weak legs could carry me. Even the bus had to delay at the last minute. Thank you for making my life miserable!

I reached the ghostly building, I called my flat, just in time to see my father, pull into the carpark. I quickly rushed up the stairs because the elevator was once again being repaired, and unlocked the door. I ran inside and into my bedroom, throwing my bag onto my bed and gasping for air. "Charaso, Hera-ya!" I patted my head and continued breathing out in exhaustion before lying down on the bed. Within minutes I heard my father approach the front door.

"Hera!" My father called. I could hear the rustle of plastic bags which meant that he had brought ramen for dinner again. The convenience store was the only place my father bought our food from. I was still grateful that he put food on the table for me even though we didn't have much money. Although the truth was that my father was a CEO of his own company of hotels once upon a time but that all changed thanks to his gambling addiction. He went completely bankrupt which also became the reason as to why my mother had left him for another man when I was just at the mere age of eight. I was an unwanted child and I could tell I had caused a burden on my parents.