십칠

Lol I am sorry if this chapter is too extra or if it doesn't make sense but please feel free to ask me any questions. Its kind of rushed so please ignore any errors.

Enjoy :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Hera~~

"Oh, Master Yixing. Its been a while." The manager of the restaurant personally came out of his office to greet Yixing. Even a couple of the waitresses were gossiping amongst themselves and smiling at him. All I could make out were the words handsome and daebak. They were giggling and staring as if Yixing was a piece of meat. I swear I could even see one of them drooling. They made my blood boil and my lips curl. Aigoo. Look what you are turning into. Have you forgotten about the time when you were like them, hitting on handsome men that you didn't have a chance with! Gosh Hera, now you're getting protective around a mafia who forcefully married you!

I gave a small laugh and shook myself out of my thoughts. I was being delusional. Yixing shook hands with the manager. "Ji-sung ssi, hope the business has been doing well since I left. I always thought I was your only customer." The man, known as Ji-sung, laughed and Yixing followed. Seeing him smiling and laughing was really odd. He didn't mean it when he expressed such feelings but even if it was for show, it suited him. Being happy suited him.

Yixing exchanged a few hellos with some of the staff, including the young ladies gawking their eyes at him. They fakely smiled and bowed. I scoffed and walked over to him, staying close. The manager obviously noticed the creepy girl, sticking to Yixing like glue. He probably thought I was some crazy sasaeng, stalking handsome men.

"Dugujuseyo?" Ji-sung asked and I moved a couple of steps away from Yixing, not to make matters worse by looking like a greedy wife. Girl, have some self-respect!

Before I could even slap the manager with the words 'I am his wife', Yixing did it instead. "She is my wife." He simply stated and the manager looked at Yixing in disbelief and turned towards me. "Oh, jongmalyyo. Josesonghabnida, Mrs. Zhang. That was mannerless of me". He bowed down a couple of times. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Hera. Please, ahjussi don't do such a thing. There is no need to be formal." I said and Yixing linked his arm into mine. "Aigoo, she is very humble indeed." The manager laughed and led us to our table.

I couldn't help but smirk at the disgusted and angry faces of the waitresses. This had also happened in highschool with Jongdae and I had enjoyed each and every minute of it. Just because my existence was at least given some acknowledgement even if it was pure hatred. I still found humor in it.

"What would you like to eat?" Yixing asked and held the menu open in front of him. I shrugged. "I'm not a picky eater so I don't mind."  I said and Yixing gave a cheeky smile. The manager had sent a waiter to take our orders. "Master Zhang, would you like to order your regular?" He said and Yixing perked up a bit. "Yes, can we have two of my regular this time? I believe my wife would enjoy it too". He replied to the waiter who scribbled down our orders.

I was curious to know what he ordered but I didn't hassle him to get the answer out. I really did eat anything edible. It was a force of habit due to my past circumstances.

After a while, our food was brought to the table. It was steak and caviar with gravy and kimchi for a side dish which was pretty odd. Kimchi was not fancy enough to be at such a top notch restaurant. I decided to not let it bother me that much and just eat the food in front of me. Yixing cut the steak up into bite size pieces and placed the plate back in front of me. I had never had steak for almost 11 years. It used to be a family favourite, especially on Christmas day. These memories were definitely not going to disappear. I shook off the empty feeling inside of me and instead ate the food quietly. Yixing was staring but I didn't look up.

Tsundere {z.y}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara