She was Coming Back to Bangalore

My daily routine continued as it is. Getting up late, going to my restautant in the noon, run my shift, close the restaurant at 11:00 pm, prepare all reports and settle cash, sleep on the floor of manager's cabin or on the party hall sofa.

I was working there and struggling just for her. I sometimes used to think that I am dying here for her and maybe she is enjoying there with that colleague named Piyush. This though used to almost threat me like hell. The moment I used to think of my love, the next moment my mind used to connect my love to that threat.

Well, life was going on. One day I was running my shift and after closing the restaurant at 11:00 pmm I called up Jiya and we spoke for a few minutes.

Me : Hey dear ! Whazzup ? Had dinner ?
She : No Neeraj ji, not today we are having a party !
Me : Party ??? For what ?
She : Our training will be over in a few days, and.... and..... and after that we will be coming back ! Yay !!!
Me : Wow thats great, I am so glad to this, you know its gonna be almost 6 months since you went to Chennai !
She : Yes Neeraj ji and soon I will be coming back to you !

Suddenly I received a call on our office landline from the manager of a different restaurant. I told her that I will call her in the morning and I hung up with a smile on my face!

I attended that call without paying much attention to it as I could not stop thinking about her coming back to Bangalore.

I settled all the cash and prepared all night reports quicker that day as I was damn happy after getting the news from Jiya.
After all she was coming back to me after a long time. Apart from this I was happy as after coming from Chennai she would get rid of that boy for sure. I was glad.

I tried to sleep but couldn't. Sleep was miles away from my today.

I took my phone out of my pocket and started to surf web. I logged into facebook and scrolled the pages. Suddenly I saw a picture saying : "Jiya was tagged in a photo". It was a group photo taken at a beach. They all faced the sun towards the sea and someone took photo from the back. I clicked on the photo and zoomed it. Withing no time I recognised Jiya and found that threat Piyush standing next to her with his hand on her shoulder. My mouth opened, eyes got wet, tears rolled out. All my kingdom of happiness turned into sand and fell into the sea.

I at once called Jiya, she did not pick call. I redialed, again no answer. I called her some 30 times and ultimately her phone got switched off.

Oh so now she switched her phone off because of my calls ?
Or maybe her phone's batter got drained off ?
Is she ignoring my calls, she used to talk to me the whole night earlier.
Has she changed, I guess she has found someone else there?

All such thoughts crossed through my mind repeatedly. I kept looking at that pic until sun was up. It was 6:00 am now. I got a call from her at 6:15.

I couldnt pick the call as I was worried as I was thinking what if what I saw last night was not just a photo but an indication of me losing her ?

I did not answer the call. She called me again. This time picked the call. I burst into tears.

She: What happened Neeraj ji ? I switched my phone on just now and saw your missed calls.
Me : What is going on Jiya ?
She: What's going on where ? What are you talking about ?
Me: If you want to leave me please tel me clearly, I will move away, why are you killing me in instalments.
She: What happened, please tell me!
Me: Did u people go together to some beach ?

She kept quiet for a few seconds and replied, " What photo have you seen this time ?"
Me: Aren't you ashamed ? How insensitive you have become, you know what I have seen and you are asking me what I have seen ? Tell me what all is going on so that I also can take a decision whether to continue with you or let you continue with him.

She: Neeraj ji its just a regular photo, nothing to be worried, we went to that beach last weekend.
Me: Let me tell you what is special about that picture, here also that bloody pest is standing so damn close to you. Why everytime him ? Why no one else is seen near you ? I knew from the start that this will happen.

"Don't you understand how bad it hurts ? Earlier you used to give me every single detail of your routine and see now you don't even tell me that you go to places with your team, I know its not much important to tell all this but why I am getting to know everything about you and your new partner through this bloody facebook ?
You should have told me about all this."

I hung up and switched my phone off.

Completed all my pending reports in frustration, and tried to sleep on the sofa kept in the lobby. But it was like sleep had become my enemy since a she went to Chennai for training.

I couldnt sleep for the whole night :( 

Hi Friends ! I know this chapter is too small, but trust me writing this was so damn painful. Well, there is a lot more to come soon ! Stay tuned and please do vote and comment :)