Surprise Planning

I woke up the next morning and while going home, on my way, I kept thinking about meeting Jiya after such a long time. Suddenly I thought, "why don't I go to Chennai and come with Jiya by the same train by which she is coming?".

We both will get 6 hours extra with each other. Moreover she will get surprised.

I reached home, got freshen up and without having breakfast, left for railway station to get my ticket booked from Chennai to Bangalore.

The railway station was crowded, I got my ticket booked and came back.

I requested my Head Office that I will be on leave due to personal Issues for 2 days. Luckily they accepted and approved my leave application.

I started to check the trains from Bangalore to Chennai on web. But I didn't find any train by which I could reach Chennai by 10 pm. There trains which were there, either their arrival in Chennai was post 10pm or very early in morning. Well both were not suitable for me to travel.

I checked with a few of my friends how can I reach Chennai by Bus. They told me that there are buses every hour from Bangalore to Chennai.

All arrangements were done. I had to just leave on the next day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took the bus to Chennai the next day at 2 pm whose expected time of arrival at Chennai was 8 pm. I kept on checking the time untill I felt asleep.

When I woke up, the time was 6 pm and then I realised that I will be reaching Chennai by 9:00 pm. I was eager to meet Jiya but was worried too as I wasn't sure if I would be able to reach on time ! I had no choice, I could just wait till I reach my destination.

Well, the time came, bus entered the city of Chennai. I looked out of thr window and could see the boards of shops which had the address below which read Channai.

My excitement was increasing.

After sometime I heard the Bus conducter say, "Chennai Bus Stand ! The Last Bus Stop".

My heartbeat increased as my destination had come. I got down of the bus and rushed towards the city railway station. I hired a taxi to reach there quickly as I was running out of time.

Earlier I planned that I will change my clothes at the Restroom of Railway station before meeting Jiya as I was almost drenched in sweat but since I was running out of time I dropped that plan. I thought, "Let it be, I will meet Jiya as it is". But then I realised I can't do this. So I opened my bag, removed my t-shirt and changed it in the cab itself. Used the Deo and Ta-Da. I was done.

I kept the shirt that I was wearing before in my bag, took out face cream and applied it on my face by looking into the rear view mirror of the Taxi.

The taxi driver looked at me in the rear view mirror as well. Before he could say or ask anything, I said, "I am going to meet a girl, thats why I changed my T shirt and did all this crap in your taxi and used your taxi like a dressing room"

Soon, I reached Chennai Central Railway Station, got out of the taxi, paid the driver and sighed.

I started to move towards the Entry Gate, I was so excited that I felt like leaping into the Railway station. I slowly reached the first platform, searched for the Electronic Display Board which had the details of scheduled trains with their platform numbers. Suddenly the Screen flashed with the name of Chennai Bangalore Express, platform number 5. I rushed towards the platform and suddenly saw a girl sitting  on a bench facing the other side, so I could just see her back, in front of her was standing another girl, I reached closer and realised that she is Rizwana, classmate of Jiya.

I stopped there itself and thought, "Shall I go infront of her and surprise her right now or shall I wait somewhere near her and let her notice me ?"

My heartbeat had increased to its maximum pace, I was so excited, my heart was filled with joy to see her after such a long time. I just wanted to surprise her, my mind was saying Lets Go, but my heart was saying ""No" !