Women's Mighty Tears

Next Morning !

My mobile rang, I opened my eyes and found myself on sofa, got up, put my hand in pockets to take the phone out, but it wasnt there, searched for my phone, it was fallen back side of the sofa. I picked it. Looked at the screen. It was a call from Jiya !

I received the call !

Me : Hello Jiya !

She : (Sound of Crying)

Me : What happened ? Hello  ! Jiya ??

She : (Crying) I.... I.... am Soooo sorry Neeraj ji ! I am sorry ! I have made you cry, I have hurt you so much ! Please forgive me ! But trust me, I never knew that photo will hurt you so much. I swear I will never never ever hurt you. Please forgive me. I am leaving Chennai after 4 days. Then we both will be together ! Only you and me ! Please Neeraj ji ! Let me come please ! I will make everthing alright ! Please !

(She said all this in one go)

Before I could say something, I heared hervoice getting more intense.

It was like I forgot all that pain that I felt after watching the photo of her and that Piyush on facebook. All that pain vanished within no time after hearing her cry !

(Infact I started to feel as if I am the one  who has made her cry)

I don't know why boys fall for a girl so quickly when she sheds her tears and make them believe that she is the most innocent girl that our earth has got.

Probably, what an Indian philosopher Chanakya has said is true that the two mightiest things in this world are, first, a man's intelligence and second a woman's beauty, yet there is one more thing that needs to be mentioned here and that is a woman's mighty tears which can make a stone-like heart to dissolve and become as soft as wax.

I couldn't see her crying, said, "Jiya ! Please dont cry  ! Its okay ! You know why I  worry so much,  you know everything, I want you to come back soon"

She : Yes Neeraj ji, I also dont want to stay here anymore ! I will be back in 4 days. I am goung to get my train tickets booked today.

Me : Thats great ! So, you are not going to office today ?

She : I will go, while coming back I will get the ticket booked.

Me : Hmmm ! Okay Jiya ! Hey its already 8:30. You will get late. Even I have to go home, have second shift again today.

She : Sure Neeraj ji, talk to you in the evening ! Mwah !

Me : Sure my honey ! Take care !

I hung up !

After so many days I left for home with a smile on my face!

             -------------- x---------------------x-------------------x---------------------x--------------------x--------------

When I came back to Restaurant for second shift, I smiled and greeted my crew members. A few crew members who were girls, maybe sensed that I am happy today !

One of them named Monica asked, "Oho ! Today there is something special I guess, What's the secret Neeraj ?"

I blushed and replied, "Na, nothing much."

Still she didn't keep quiet and announced loud, "I think someone is coming back from Chennai" and she laughed after this.

I ran towards her and said, "Sssshhhh ! Yes she is coming back.... Dont say anything Monica"

Well, she knew about Jiya, and also that she is in Chennai.

I went to Manager's cabin, took shift handover from Kritika, placed order for burgers as weekend was approaching.

In the evening at 7:30pm I agaian received a call from Jiya and she told me that she has taken Ticket of Chennai-Bangalore express train of 27th October.

I was happy that at last she will be back to me.

Now everything turned normal.

I used to have food properly, sleep at night which I couldn't do since many days.

Now only two days were left for her to reach Bangalore.

It takes 6 hours from Chennai to Reach Bangalore by Train.

I called her and asked, what time will she reach Bangalore ?

She told me that her train will start at 10 pm from Chennai and she will be reaching Bangalore at 4 am.

I told her that I will be coming to meet her at Bangalore railway station.

She : But how will you come so early to Bangalore Station ?

Me : I will reach, you don't worry dear !

She : No please ! I know you will come to station at night itself and then wait for me for the whole night!

I laughed and said, "No, I love you, but I don't love you so much that I will wait for you the whole night."

She : Huh ! Okay ! Okay ! Please.... You can come, we will be at the station till 7 am, after that I will head for my home, okay Neeraj ji ?

Me : Sure dear ! See you at railway station ! Love you ! Take care !

I hung up !

Done will all my works, I slept.

Well I was so damn eager to meet her, afterall I was about to see her after almost six long months !

TBC....

Thanks a lot all my readers for your patience ! There is a lot to come.... Please stay tuned and bless me with your Upvotes and Comments !