Days Later.

Beast Boy's POV

""""""""""""""""""

it's been a few days since Raven was laughing so hard. But whenever she sees Robin she smiles a bit. I get kinda jealous every now and then, but I don't think I should be.

"Hey, Robin?" She says coming into the room. I turn into a mouse so she cant spot me.

"Hey Rae!" He says.

"Can i ask you something, but you can't tell anyone!" She says sounding serious.

"Yeah sure, anything," He said agreeing to what she said.

"I feel like me and Beast Boy have been taking things to fast. Do you?" She asked sounding REALLY concerned.

"Well... yeah... just a little. I mean, I feel like things can go a little slower," He said.

"Thanks," she said leaving the room.

I feel..... weird. Maybe she was right. Maybe we are going to fast. Maybe, maybe we just need a break? No. that can't be!

I turn back into my regular form, but pretend I woke up from a nap or something.

"Hey dude," I say.

"Hey Beast Boy," He says.

"I'm gonna go outside for a bit. Ok?" I say.

"Ok," He says and then I go outside.

I go up on to the roof and just sit on the edge. I look at the water and rocks surrounded everywhere and just think. Maybe Raven WAS right..... I really need to let that thought go. I found A rock at the end of the roof. I pick up the rock and throw it. I smile at the sound it made. I love the sound of it plopping into the water.

I hear someone come up to the roof. I quickly turn into something small so this person doesn't find me. It was Robin. Of course she had Starfire with him. They were talking. All of a sudden they were just staring at each other. They were getting closer and closer to each other. Robin ruined the moment by blushing and saying something. Starfire sounded a little embarrassed. Her face was red as well. You could tell she really likes Robin. Especially from that day Robin had to take Kitty to the prom. She was so embarrassed that day. But at least they got a little close.

I quietly go inside and just think inside my room.