Thanks.

Raven's POV
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Titans Go!"

"I swear if you don't be quiet," I say waking up. "You say that every morning and it's ruining my sleep."

"Oh don't be such a grouch, Raven!"

I glare at him. Apparently he woke Beast Boy up too. He came out of his room with his shorts on yawning.

"Dude... I need to sleep longer...." He says yawning once more.

"I'm sorry, but you never know when a surprise mission could occur!" Robin says making up an excuse.

"Well, the only mission I think I'll be doing is sleeping," Beast Boy says walking back to his room.

I wonder if he even knew I there? I mean, he usually says good morning. Well I guess not.
Since Cyborg hasn't woken up yet, me and Robin decided to make breakfast.

"No, Pancakes!"

"Waffles."

"Pancakes!"

"Waffles!" Me and Robin keep fighting over what to make for breakfast.

"How about you two just make both." Said a cheerful voice.

Robin jumped and I tried not to laugh. It was Starfire. I can already see Robin blushing.

"Good idea S-Star..." He says still blushing.

"Ok, well now that it is settled, I will be watching television!" She says walking into the living area.

Robin watches her as she goes to the living area. I'm still trying my best not to laugh. He has too much of a crush on her.

"You should just tell her you love her," I suggest.

"Never would I ever do that!"

"Why not? You don't think she likes you back, do you?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Uh-uuh.... Hey look Cyborg is up! Good morning Cyborg!" He blushes even more.

"Well....."

****Everyone is up****

After breakfast we decide to have a lazy day. That was easy for Beast Boy and Cyborg. All Starfire does is do her hair, or paint her nails and stuff. Robin admires her all day and tries to stay 'fit' and stuff like that. While I'm over her, in my room, reading a book. Someone knocks on my door.

"What," I say annoyed

"Can I come in?" It was Beast Boy, no surprise.

"No."

"Please?"

"I said no." I raise my voice a bit.

"Come on! It's not like you're doing anything important!"

"Fine..."

Beast Boy comes in with something behind his back. I look at his arms that are holding the something behind his back, waiting for an answer on what it is.

"Oh! Yea, this is for you," He says with a little smile on his face.

It was a silver necklace. It said my name on one side, and his on the other. I couldn't help but blush a bit. I'm glad I had my hood on, I don't like it when people see how I feel.

"It's just something so you will always know I have your back," He started blushing a bit.

As I put the necklace back in the box he starts to walk out. I stand up.

"Wait..." He turns around.

"Yea?"

"Thank you. That was really... nice of you," I go over and hug him.

"You're welcome," He whispers back.

I finally break the hug up, and by now, his cheeks were a bright pinkish-red color. I have to admit, he looks a little adorable.
He smiles and exits my room. God... I'm blushing again.