Forgot about Terra

Beast Boys POV

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I get a text message from Terra. Oh yea, there's Terra....

"Hey BB! I'm coming over!"

"Uh, Ok?" I reply.

Honestly I don't like Terra as much as I used to. I mean, she's a little clingy sometimes. Sure she's sweet and stuff, it's just... I dunno.... is it Raven?

I hear the door open.

"BB!" Terra comes over and hugs me.

"Hey..." She lets go.

"Are you ok?"

"There's something we need to talk about..." I trail off.

"Yea?"

"I'm uh, breaking up with you.... I'm sorry...."

Why am I apologizing? She can have a new boyfriend in no time, while I'm over here playing video games and changing into different animals and stuff!

"I'm guessing you like Raven more than me!" She continues. "I always knew you had a crush on her! What does she have that I don't? I mean! Look at her! She's like a demon!"

"She's not a demon... she's a girl.... a girl you'll never be.... And if I like her, why would you care?" I say soft and quiet.

"Oh so you're smart talking me now, huh?!" She slaps me and leaves.

"Ow...." I say.

Well, that went well. Apparently she doesn't take break ups well. But now that I'm free... I can have Raven, right?

"Hey, are you ok?" I hear a voice come towards me.

"Uh yea...." I lie.

"It's ok. We all have that tough moment."

"Yea... I guess you're right Rae..." A tear comes down my cheek.

She floats over and hugs me. I hug back and try not to cry. Her hood falls off once again and her beautiful dark purple hair shows. I love her, and I don't want to let her go.

She let's go to soon, and surprisingly, she kisses me on the cheek.

"I love you Raven," I whisper.

"I love you too," She whispers back.

We hug again, but this time longer. She's such a wonderful person. Even though she used to pick on me and stuff she's sweet.

We let go and I look at her, and she looks at me back. I smile and she does the same. We are now in kissing distance, so I just make a move. The kiss only lasts a few seconds... I wish it could go on forever.

"You're beautiful, Rae. I don't care what anyone says about you, you're very special," She smiles.

"You couldn't be replaced either," She says softly.

"Wait, what about Ter-" I cut her off.

"I uh, broke up with her...."

"Oh, I'm sorry...." she trails off.

"It's ok. You're here so I'm ok," I smile at her.

I get up and walk to my room.

-----

Ravens POV

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

As he goes to his room, I turn on the tv.

Pretty Pretty Pegasus is on so I watch that. I cuddle up into a ball since I'm cold. Sure I could use my powers or get up, but I won't.

Beast Boy comes back in the room.

"You look cold," He notices.

"I am."

He comes over and puts his arm around me. I cuddle up with him and the next thing I knew, he kissed my cheek. I truly love him and don't know what I'd do without him.