Alpha's So Bipolar

" Gena! Open the door!" He took a breath. "Come on babe why are you mad at me?" I refused to answer him. I couldn't help the tears that fell out of my eyes. I can't believe I actually thought he cared about me. It's because of my stupid wolf. " Please open the door."

" No.. Go awa-y." I cursed myself for letting my voice crack but I couldn't help it.

" What's wrong?" He said banging on the door harder. I was not getting up to open that door. In a matter of seconds the door flew off of it's hinges. He looked so concern.

" Go away Jon. I don't want to talk to you." I say as strong as I can it came out weak.

" No. Not until you tell me what's wrong." He said walking closer and I pulled myself further from him.

" I don't want to be here anymore." I said. It was a lie but it would be easier.

" Now you and I both know that that isn't true so tell me the real reason." He said pulling me into a hug.

" I don't want to talk about it." I replied.

" Come on I don't wanna see you like this." He said wiping away a tear.

" Who's the girl that was suppose to be Luna." I asked.

" No one. I was single before you." He said confused,.

" That's not what I heard some girl said that you said she was suppose to be Luna." I was sad and you know what this mother trucker did. He started to laugh.

" You mean Veronica. That crazy slut says that to my mother she's a little unstable." I pouted at him. " Oh don't do that."

" Do what?" I asked even though I know it drives him a little crazy I do anything with my lip.

" What did you do to my baby?" Jazzy asked pushing Jonathan off the bed and taking his spot. I just laughed at him while he huffed.

" I'm you Alpha and -." He got two warning growls to not finish that sentence.

" He was being a little ass." I said as she hugged me. I noticed she was wearing a big shirt and boxers. Her mate was standing in the doorway.

" Gena." Jon whined.

" If you keep bothering me. You're sleeping on the couch for a week." I said.

" Oh boy what did you do now." Lana and mark asked laughing.

" Nothing. She's just in a bad mood. From Veronica." I growled at her name. Dumb slut. "See."

" What the f- did she say now?" Caleb asked.

" Ok. Everyone get out of my room. Except for you." I said pointing to Jazzie. " And go downstairs."

" This is my room also." He whined.

" Not anymore downstairs is your room. Now go." I said throwing a pillow and a blanket.

" You are actually making me sleep on the couch." he pouts.

" THat doesn't work on me and yes." I replied pushing him out the room. " God he can be so annoying." I heard a growl come from downstairs.

" Don't you growl at me." I screamed.

" You two are so cute." She choos.

" The lord only knows how much I want to kill him but he's too cute." I said.

'I'm not cute. I'm hot.' He said through the mindlink.

'Mmmhmmm.' I replied and got a growl. I just rolled my eyes.