Mall = Date

“ Hey sorry she’s just so irresistibly beautiful. I can’t stand to be away from her.” Jonathan said and I just rolled my eyes at his corny remark.

“ Alright. Go back downstairs with the guys.” I told him as he pouted. “Again it doesn’t work on me.”

“ Yeah yeah yeah.” He said kissing me one last time and walking downstairs.

“Oh my god. Gena we just got home from the mall and got you a new outfit. I want you to try it one now.” Jazzy Jon’s sister said. Wow I just realized two Jazzy’s. God that’s going to be so confusing. I’ll just call one my Jazzy and just Jazzy. That should work.

“ Hey earth to Gena. Stop daydreaming.” Chloe said.

“ Sorry, by the way this is Jazzy. Jazzy they is Jazzy, Jasmine, and Chloe. Jonathan’s sisters. Chloe, Jazzy, and Jasmine this is Jazzy.” I said using the proper gestures.

“ Nice to meet you.” They said to each other.

“ Ok, give me the bag and I’ll change.” I said grabbing the bag they gave to me. I walked into our bathroom. I mean Jon- never mind. I pulled out the short steampunk black corset dress from the bag. I laughed a little and pulled it on. God how am I going to zip this up.

“ Need help?” Chloe asked and I let her in and she zipped me up. “Wow it looks great on you.”

“ I love it.” I smiled at her. When I walked out of the bathroom Jonathan's eyes turned black with lust.

“ Oh my god that looks amazing on you.” All the girls were gushing over the dress.

“ Thanks girls. I love it.” I told them.

“ No problem. Next time we’ll take you shopping if Jon will let us.” Jazzy said.

“ No.” He said play and clear.

“ Please.” I asked.

“ No.”

“But Jon-”

“ No.”

“ If you let me go. I’ll-”

“No.”

“What will it take for you to let me go?” I groaned.

“Go on a date with me once the weather clears up?” He said.

“ Ok.” I replied calmly. Even though my heart was doing somersaults in my chest. Where going on our first date.