Scootabelle

Sweetiebelle's POV:

"Hi!" I bound over to my friends, really excited about the sleepover we are planning for tonight, my purple and pink curls bouncing,
"Hey Sweetiebelle." Says Scootaloo, "Can't wait till tonight! How bout you?"
"Obviously!" I say.
"It's gonna be so much fun!" Squeals Applebloom, in her thick country accent, linking arms with us and heading into the school gates. Only six more hours and then the fun can begin.
"Hey Scoots?" I ask on the way to our first lesson, "What we gonna do tonight?"
"Loads of stuff!" She says enthusiastically, "Movies, midnight snacks, truth or dare...the usual."
"Brilliant!" I tell her, slightly to loudly and receiving an annoyed ssshhh from a passing teacher, "I can't wait!"

After what seemed like days, the bell finally goes and me, Applebloom and Scootaloo run out of the school, heading towards Sweet Apple Acres, over excited and squealing far too much.
"This is fun already and the sleepover hasn't even begun yet!" I say, out of breath from half running, half skipping down the road,
"Yeah!" Agrees Applebloom, adjusting the large pink bow on her head, "Definitely!" Scootaloo says, jumping in the air for no apparent reason, "Do you think we should watch a movie first?"
"Yeah!" I say, "What though?"
"No idea... But ah can make popcorn!" Applebloom tells us as we run up the path to the doors of her home. After we are let in by her Granny Smith, our friend leads us up to her room, explaining where the sleeping bags and stuff are going to go. I don't listen to half of it though, I mean, it's not like we're actually going to be sleeping is it?
I roll out my lilac sleeping bag next to Scootaloos orange one, placing my pillow at the top and arranging my covers. When I hear a laugh I glance up to see my purple haired friend looking down at me and appearing to find what I'm doing hilarious,
"Do you have OCD or something?" She laughs, "The covers don't have to be exactly perfect!"
"Ah don't even bother making mine look nice." Adds Applebloom, "Ah'm only sleeping in 'em."
"True." I giggle, smoothing down the last corner and then standing up, waiting for an activity to be chosen. Scootaloo scrutinises her best friends movie collection while I investigate the food in the cupboards for later, at the same time Applebloom is making us all popcorn. Eventually, Scootaloo finds a movie - The Hunger Games - and we all settle down for what I know will be a fantastic sleepover.

Scootaloo's POV:

It has been the best sleepover I think I've ever had and after a movie with lots of spilled popcorn and a game of truth or dare that involved Applebloom climbing out of the window, I am now lying on my back staring at nothing. It's pitch black and I can't see a thing, and to be honest, none of us knew the time an hour ago, let alone now. Gentle snores can be heard from Applebloom and I can tell Sweetiebelle is right on the edge of sleep; I however, lay here awake, having had too much sugar to easily be able to sleep.
To my left I hear a slight shuffling sound and the next thing I know Sweetiebelle is curled up by my side. Ordinarily I would have shoved her away but tonight...she just looks so innocent and peaceful I can't bring myself to; her presence is strangely comforting anyway. Realising I'm not going to push her away, Sweetiebelle snuggles closer to me, drifting off to sleep within minutes, her beautiful hair spread out across my chest. With a smile, I too close my eyes, this time finding that sleep comes easily, like a soft, dark blanket that covers you and keeps you safe from harm.

"Hey! Scootaloo!" I hear a very familiar voice call my name and I spin around, halfway through sorting out my locker at school.
"Hey Sweetiebelle." I say, slamming my locker shut and walking over to her, "What's up?"
"I wanted to talk to you..." She looked slightly uncomfortable, fidgeting more than usual, "About...last night. I'm...sorry....I didn't mean to...I was tired, I -"
"It's fine!" I say, interrupting her, "I didn't mind." Realising what I said I blush, seeing Sweetiebelle do the same just seconds after.
"Really?" She asks, and it seems like she took a step closer to me,
"Well...yeah, I guess." I say awkwardly, finding myself leaning closer to my friend, her mirroring my movements.
"Me too." She whispers, her face now just inches away from mine. Suddenly I hear voices and the slam of several lockers and me and Sweetiebelle sprig apart, breaking a kiss that never quite happened. But one that although didn't exist, was still seen.
"Ewwww!" A familiarly mocking voice calls, "What are you doing?"
"None of your business!" I shout at Diamond Tiara, getting nothing but a laugh and more taunts in return,
"You two were so gonna kiss!" She squeals, half laughing, half completely horrified,
"Let's go." Sweetiebelle mutters, slinging her bag onto her shoulder, and grabbing my arm, running from the comments we knew would linger for weeks.

Sweetiebelle's POV:

When we reach the library, Applebloom is waiting for us, her arms crossed and a sceptical look on her face.
"Is it true that you kissed?" She demanded, striding up to us the second we walked through the door,
"Why does it matter?" I ask, upset that something like this would make her react this way,
"Cuz I wanna know!" Applebloom said, annoyed,
"No!" Scootaloo says, slightly louder than necessary, "We haven't. Not yet." And with that, Sweetiebelle pulled me to her and kissed me, right there, right then, in front of everyone. And I don't care. I really, really, don't care.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in ages but please vote and comment what you think! XD