Twishy

Twilights POV:

I am having a sleepover with my best friend Fluttershy tonight and for some reason I'm nervous. Lately I've been noticing little details about her that I never really thought about before, like how pretty she is, how she looks when she's living up o her namesake of shy. It's almost like I'm getting... Feelings for her... But that couldn't happen because I'm a girl and she's a girl and it's just all wrong! My feelings are so messed up right now, I'm thinking I should just cancel this whole thing! But I would quite like to see Fluttershy...

She comes skipping up the path towards me after school with her bag in her hand and a huge smile on her face,
  "Hi Twilight!" She said, "Ready for the sleepover?"
  "Of course I am!" I reply - am I blushing?! I desperately hope I'm not and we start walking home to my house. When we arrived, Fluttershy went to get changed while I tidied my room, wondering what we were going to do, which is exactly what she asks me when she returns, wearing leggings and a pastel pink vest. I tell her I don't know and she suggests a game,
  "How about truth or dare?" She asks, "But without the dares, I don't really like them..."
  "Okay!" I say brightly, hoping she doesn't ask anything too embarrasing, which coincidently is exactly what she does.

Fluttershy's POV:

"So..." I say "Do you... Like Flash Sentry?"
"Eww no!" Twilight giggles, "I mean, I did but... That was ages ago."
  "Who do you like then?" I kind of don't want to know the answer to this because I've had a crush on Twilight for a while now, even though I know it's never going to happen.
  "I can't tell you that!" She's blushing. "You'll laugh at me"
  "No I won't." I say truthfully, "Who is he? Or she?"
  "Well..."  She leans forward and gently kisses me on the lips. What?!? No way! She can't possibly like me too!
  "I didn't know that you liked me like that," I whisper.
  "I didn't know I did either," she says with a nervous laugh, moving closer to me.
  When we finally fall asleep, I find myself in Twilights arms and I wonder if it's really a dream...it's all so perfect.

Twilights POV:

Last night was perfect! I guess I really do like Fluttershy that way, and it doesn't seem weird at all! When we arrive at school the next day, I beam as Fluttershy takes my hand.
  "What are you doing?" Asks Sunset Shimmer, with a disapproving glare at us.
"None of your business," Fluttershy says bravely and I feel a surge of pride.
  "Are you two, like, a thing?" She asks, sneering.
  "What if we are?" I say.
  "Then your freaks!" She replies, "I can't believe you!" When Sunset leaves she almost runs as if Fluttershy and I are contaminated.
  "I hate her," Fluttershy whispers, tears in her eyes, "Can't she just accept us?"
  "I know," I say reassuringly, "I wish she could, but not everyone will,"
  "Hmm," she is crying now, her blue eyes glistening, "But I do,"
I nod in agreement and she kisses me, right there in the middle of the school hallway. Nobody can see us - at least I think they can't - but I still blush, not however pulling away. We only break apart when I hear a familiar gasp. Rarity. One of our other 4 best friends.
  "What's going on here?" She asks, her eyes wide, "What happened at that sleepover?"
I explain, though not very well, as I am nervous Rarity will react the same way as Sunset Shimmer did, but, of course, she doesn't. Instead she smiles, perfectly okay with our decisions, the same way our other friends, Rainbowdash, Pinkie Pie and Applejack are when we tell them later on.
  That evening, when I am at Fluttershys cottage, I tell her that I'm worried about my parents reaction when they find out.
"I'm sure they'll be okay with it..," she says and I'm sure she knows as well as I do that they won't be.
"I really hope so," I say, "They'll most likely think it's unnatural,"
"Well it's not," Fluttershy says firmly, "Whatever they say when they find out doesn't matter, I will still love you. I don't care what others say".
  "I love you too," I say, smiling - she always knows exactly what to say. And do, I think when she kisses me again, and I hope she'll always be there for me.

Authors note:
Sorry this chapter isn't very good and is short but I will try and make the next ones longer and better so please keep reading! Thanks! XD