Sundagio

Sunset's POV:

Earlier, I volunteered to show the new students around Canterlot High and honestly I'm really nervous; the only reason I signed up for this is so they won't judge me for what I did at the fall formal. I just hope they haven't found out already...
   "Sunset?" Twilight calls, breaking my train of thoughts, "I think you're meant to be going to show the new girls round the school?"
  "Damn!" I say, slinging my backpack onto my shoulder and running to the entrance of my school, "Sorry I'm late!" I called as I arrived in the presence of the new students. There were three of them, two who looked like they were related, one with deep purple and bright green hair and one with sky blue and purple streaks. The third girl, who was standing between the other two, was the most beautiful person I had ever seen in my entire life. Bright orange hair cascaded down to her waist, so curly it looked like a puff of cloud, framing her delicate face. Despite the fact she is scowling,her eyes are still amazing, deep pools of dark pink.
"Umm hello?" She says, snapping her fingers in front of my face rudely, "What are you staring at?"
"Nothing!" I say, shaking my head to clear it of my previous thoughts and blushing lightly in the process, "My name's Sunset Shimmer, I'm here to show you around the school."
"Right...I'm Adagio Dazzle, part of the Dazzlings." She told me, "This is Aria Blaze and Sonata Dusk," she gestured to the two girls behind her, Sonata (the blue haired one) the only Dazzling to actually smile at me.
"Nice to meet you!" I reply brightly, hoping my blush had died down a little, "Should we get started with the tour?"
"Whatever." Says Aria with a sassy flick of her purple bunches. This is going to be a long afternoon.

"Ugh. They were awful." I told my friends when they asked me how the tour had gone - I deliberately failed to mention my possible crush on one of the girls.
"They certainly sound it darling," Rarity replies, "I don't want to have to meet them,"
"No..." I say, opening my mouth to agree but being cut off by Twilight grabbing my arm and dragging me onto the school bus, headed back to my house, at which she was staying tonight. "Bye!" I yell quickly to my friends, "See you on Monday!" I get a rushed chorus of farewells before the bus doors slam shut and I'm whisked away, finding myself wanting to again meet the Dazzlings.

Adagio's POV:

"Girls!" I say with an excited smirk, walking into my bedroom, in which the two members of my band were sprawled, "You'll never guess what that girl we met earlier did last year."
"What?" They asked simultaneously, Sonata with much more enthusiasm than Aria.
"She destroyed half the school," I pause for effect, "With magic."
"What?" Repeats Sonata, "You mean she's like us? Cool!"
"Duh," said Aria, "But was it Equestrian magic?"
"Uh huh," I say, my evil smile still plastered on my face, "She stole a magic crown from an Equestrian princess and brought it here to try and take over."
"Impressive," says Aria, sounding genuinely interested for once, "She didn't look much like a magic stealing, school destroying kind of girl though does she?"
"Maybe she changed!" Suggests Sonata, rolling onto her back, her bright blue ponytail covering my carpet,
"That's not a good thing," I say with a sigh, "We could have recruited her to help us out with our magic stealing."
"Maybe we still can," says Aria, sitting up and grabbing my phone which was still open on the information about the schools disastrous Fall Formal, "Even if she has changed, surely there's still some evil in her. We'll be able to get her to help us."
"You're right." I say, impressed, "Well get started on Monday, she won't be able to resist." My evil smirk hasn't faltered once during this conversation and still remains.

Sunset's POV:

I hate Monday's. I just can't stand having to get up early after a relaxed weekend and my hair usually looks awful for the entire day. Which is my good when at lunch break the girl you think you like saunters up to your table with her band.
"Hello Sunset," Adagio says, batting her perfect eyelashes, "Can we talk to you for a minute?"
"Sure," I say, swivelling round in my chair to face the Dazzlings, "What d'you wanna talk about?"
"Something we want to talk to you about privately," she smiled, showing her sharp, perfectly white teeth. I glanced nervously at my friends who gave me encouraging nods despite their confused looks.
"Okay," I say taking a disguised deep breath and standing up. With matching smirks, the Dazzlings lead me to the deserted corridor outside the cafeteria.
"We want you to join us!" Said Sonata, sounding slightly overexcited,
"Shut up!" Hissed Aria, elbowing her friend, "Let Adagio do the talking!"
"So," Adagio began, acting as if she hadn't heard her bands bickering, "We found out over the weekend about what you did at last years fall formal,"
"Oh no..." I say, biting my lip, "I've changed! I really have!"
"Told you so!" Sonata called in a singsong voice, receiving another 'shut up' from Aria.
"Listen," Adagio says to me, looking annoyed, "We think what you did was brilliant and we want you to join the Dazzlings. You can help us on our quest to gain Equestria magic." I don't know what to say. As much as I have changed and know what they are proposing is wrong...I will get to spend more time with Adagio...maybe she'll learn to like me the same way I like her.
"Okay," I whisper, hating myself for my words,
"What was that?" Adagio purrs,
"Okay!" I say louder, almost shouting,
"Good." She says, smiling in a way I've learned only she can, "You'd better go tell your friends."
"Oh..." I suddenly realise how hard that conversation will be, "They'll catch on eventually. You know, if I just ditch them for you guys."
"I'm liking your attitude," says Aria, walking forward and nodding with approval, "Welcome to the Dazzlings."
"Now who's stealing Adagios lines," muttered Sonata and I smile. This is where I belong. It must be.