Harry's itinerary states that everyone meets at the parking lot of the recreation center. The guests either find carpool for someone to drop them off, or trust that the night shift security card will take care of the cars being parked here for two days.

"I have to make some important arrangements and make sure we're okay. Stay here alright? I want to sit with you on the bus." Harry says before parting Zayn on the back and walking off to wherever he need to manage his club.

With his feet clicking from heel to toe, whistling while he observes his surroundings.... "Louis? The fuck is Louis doing here?" Zayn scoffs as he sees his best friend skipping over to them with only one light backpack draping over his shoulders. Zayn looks over to Harry where he's busy on the phone.

"Louis!" Zayn shouts, gaining the attention from the petite boy. Louis runs over to Zayn and captures him in hug, nearly tipping over. Zayn only caresses his shoulder him lightly as if he's got some gross, contagious sickness. "What are you doing here?"

"Hello, Zayn! Got an invite from your boyfriend. Now that we've formally say our hellos, I must go back to that heartthrob over there!" Louis high fives Zayn's forehead and beings to skip off.

Harry pokes Zayn's hip, a little flinching dance move releases from Zayn's body. When he turns around he sees Harry and two other guys at either sides of him. Zayn mentally groans, but doesn't let that determine who he is, the second he notices one of them.

"Hey Leroy." Zayn mumbles with a flaccid wave to Harry's neighbor, which happens to like Harry so, he's already bad news. And Zayn can clearly tell this guy doesn't like him from the other night, Zayn practically claims Harry already. "It's Liam."

"Yeah? Well I don't really care."

Harry puts a hand around Zayn's waist and caresses his sides, "Please, he's a member here. Be nice." Harry whispers under breath, which is good enough because Zayn is sure that neither of the two in front of them hear.

Zayn smiles toward the blond with a neon orange backpack, "And you are?" Zayn chuckles at the appearance of the kid, his whole attire so vivid, even the cap he's wearing that just screams 'Boy Scout.'

"This is Niall. He's also Liam's brother." Harry comments which only makes Zayn furrow his eyebrows, "You two don't look alike." Zayn comments bluntly. He can hear Harry take a deep breath, and Zayn knows that was probably rude of him, but his patience and respect was long gone for Liam the second Harry told Zayn that this Liam guy likes him.

"Liam's family took me in when I was four. Been with them ever since. And I never met you. I'm Harry's best mate!" Zayn beams at Niall's speech, he's got an accent that's different from anyone he knows since Zayn himself is an American, along with Harry and Louis and well, Liam has a British accent though. But it doesn't sound like Niall's.

Zayn nudges Harry's hip with his elbow when he acquires the fact that he isn't getting Harry's attention anymore. He's busy talking to Niall and Liam while Zayn stares at the bus, waiting for the bus to come. Occasionally looking at Louis flirt with different people.

"Wanna talk. Come on. I came here for you." Zayn whines when he drops his head onto Harry's shoulder from behind, his head tucking into the crook of Harry's neck. "Give me your attention." He's practically begging now.

Harry presses his lips into a thin line before dismissing the Payne brothers, just to talk to Zayn real quick. Which Zayn smirks to since he always gets what he wants from Harry. The proper tender love and care and affection. At least, it's what he wants to think of it as.