I looked towards the two women across the room sat at their desks.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you, I'm Kim Seolhyun."

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Seo Yuna." One of the women smiled and stood up to shake my hand.

She looked over towards the other employee who seemed to be daydreaming

"And this is Mina." She laughed.

"Hey Mina! Our new colleague has arrived!" She caught her attention.

"Oh! Hello, I'm Kwon Mina. I hope you'll like it here." She gave me a beaming smile.

I looked around the modern office, I felt so lucky to be working at such a successful company, I felt privileged to simply be able to step foot into this office let alone come here everyday.

"I'm just wondering, where's my desk?" I asked Hoseok.

"Ah your desk is within the CEO's own private office, I'll take you in there now." He explained.

Hoseok guided me towards a large set of double doors on the opposite side of the office, he then knocked on the doors and waited for a reply.

"Enter." A familiar voice spoke simply.

"CEO Jeon, your new personal secretary has arrived." He bowed cheerily.

I copied his bow and gave a nervous smile.

"Hello, nice to meet you again, I'm Kim Seolhyun."

"I remember your name, no need for formal introductions." He replied and I nodded sheepishly.

Today he wore a pair of rounded glasses as he sat at his desk, flipping through various documents.

"And here's your desk!" Hoseok pointed towards the desk on the left side of the room.

"Thank you." I walked towards my desk and placed my handbag onto the chair.

"Hoseok, have you shown Miss Kim around the office yet?" He looked up from his desk, his gaze remained on me even as he talked to Hoseok.