~ Chapter 2 ~

In the morning I excitedly dressed myself in the outfit which I had picked out the night before. I wore a simple black pencil skirt with a white blouse and blazer.

As I travelled to my new workplace in the pleasantly warm spring weather I couldn't seem to tear away my mind from thoughts of the CEO

As I travelled to my new workplace in the pleasantly warm spring weather I couldn't seem to tear away my mind from thoughts of the CEO. Why did he seem so familiar? Who really was he? Why did he stare at me like that during the interview? And most of all why on earth did he hire me?!

Once I arrived at the large skyscraper in the city of Seoul that was the Jeon Corporation I made my way towards the front desk.

"Hello, How could I help you?" The woman at the desk asked me.

"Hello, I'm Kim Seolhyun. It's my first day at work today, I'm the CEO's personal secretary." I explained politely.

The woman gave me a surprised look before reaching behind the desk to find my company ID card. She handed it to me and I placed it around my neck.

"You'll need to scan your ID card when you enter the building and your office. The CEO's office is on the very top floor, I'll call a member of staff to meet you up there."

"Okay, thank you." I smiled and entered the large glass elevator at the centre of the building, I pressed the button for the 32nd floor and watched in anticipation as I zoomed upwards towards my new office.

***

"I'm your hope! Your angel!... Jung Hoseok." A man introduced himself enthusiastically to me as soon as the elevator doors opened at the CEO's office.

" A man introduced himself enthusiastically to me as soon as the elevator doors opened at the CEO's office

"Hello!-" I said; quite taken aback.

"Kim Seolhyun right?"

I nodded in reply.

"It's great to have you joining the team! I'm the head secretary of the CEO's office so I organise the CEO's schedules and meetings and any paperwork. Your role as the CEO's personal secretary will be to pass on this information to the CEO, organise his daily life and accompany him in his business."

I tried to take in everything the joyful man was telling me as he walked me swiftly through the office.

"Here are the other two secretaries in the office, you'll be working with them often."