"I wish I could of met him."

"You would of loved him. Everyone loved him."

"I bet I would of." I smiled. He smiled back.

Someone cleared their throat. We looked over to see a woman with black hair and pale skin. "I will be your waitress for today. Are you ready to order your drinks?" She asked.

We both nodded.

"Alright go ahead and tell me also if you're ready to order food you can tell me that too."

We both ordered are drinks and food. The woman walked away and said she would be back with are drinks and food shortly.

"Is Sue your grandma on your moms side?" I asked.

"Yeah but she hasn't seen my mom since she left us. I mean-"

"It's okay I already know. Luke and Carter told me."

"Oh well then yeah she hasn't seen my mom since she left my brothers and I."

"Has she talked to her?"

"On the phone."

"Oh."

That's when the woman came back with are milkshakes and chicken tenders and curly fries. "Enjoy. I will be back to check on you two in a few minutes." She smiled.

"Okay thank you." I said.

"No problem sweetie." She walked away.

"This place is so cute." I took a sip of my milkshake and looked around.

"I guess." He shrugged.

"So does your grandma own this place?" I asked.

"Yeah she does."

"That's awesome."

"Yeah."

"So was this part of your romantic side?"

"Kind of. We still have one more stop then after that stop I will prove to you I'm romantic." He took one of my fries from my plate and threw it into his mouth.

"Hey!"

He smirked. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I couldn't help myself." He said. He then grabbed another fry from my plate. I smacked his hand making him drop the fry onto the table. He looked at me and stuck out his bottom lip.

"I really wanted that." He pouted.

"And I really did not want you to have it."

"You make it hard for me to show you my whole nice and romantic side."

"Aw is Bradley about to act all mean to me again?"

"For tonight no because I have to prove to you that I am nice and romantic." He drunk the last of his milkshake and stood up. He held out his hand for me to take it. I looked at his hand and then him. I put my hand in his and he helped me up. His hand was so soft and warm. He dropped my hand and headed over to his grandma. We said are goodbyes and she told us that we both better come back soon. We agreed that we would.

After eating Brad took me to an arcade. I asked him how this was romantic? He told me it wasn't. He said he just needed to stall some more time before he takes me to the place that will show his romantic side.

At the arcade we rode on the motorcycle and he made me get on the back while he tried to win the game. We then played a shooting game that I sucked at but he helped me out by pressing his body against the back of mine and holding onto my hands to help me aim the gun and shoot. Okay I have to say that part made my heart sped up and the butterflies took over my stomach like crazy.