"A very lost child in a crowd of adults." I repeated that like about the 100th time in my head,trying to process what it meant.

"Hello?" Kyungsoo waved a hand in front of me and it snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh,sorry. I'm just thinking." I sat down on the floor beside Kyungsoo and he didn't question. "Take your time." He said with an expressionless face and I nodded. What exactly did he go through? What exactly did I make him go through all over again?

"It's nice too,not-talking-Kai is my favourite Kai." He sighed,resting his back against the wall.

"Kyungsoo."

"Hmm?"

"If you don't mind,can you tell me what makes you uncomfortable or afraid? Anything that I do." I asked,feeling my wall crack a little.

I saw him gulp and he shifted his position. "Well,I'm afraid of the way you talk sometimes. It's like you actually want to kill me." He mumbled,but I heard it clearly.

"I might sound stupid,but I'm starting to have what Tao has,somniphobia. I'm afraid of what happens after I fall asleep. Hemophobia is also something else I have. When I bleed,I get afraid. I'm going this far to beg you,you can hurt me but please try not to make me bleed. I've trained myself to even be able to say the word bleed,I'm very sensitive about this topic. Please understand." I didn't expect him to open up this much to me,but I appreciated it.

"Thank you,and I won't mention it." I pet his shoulder and I swear I felt him relax. What kind of monster was I?

Luhan's POV
"You're doing great Sehun!" I cheered and he could only press his lips together to suppress a smile.

He really did make my heart beat,but no. I'm not going to admit that I like him. No.

He sent things flying around the room again,but some things weren't controlled. Example,a plastic got whacked across my face earlier. Sometimes,he even sends me flying across the room. I use my abilities sometimes to control his powers.

"Now I want you to gently set them down,don't think about just dropping your powers like that." I warned and he nodded,closing his eyes.

Everything dropped with a thump and I just smiled. "Good try." I pet his back and he just frowned. "I thought everything was going well,I guess not everything goes my way."

This time,I was the one frowning. "Everything will go well. It's just time that we need."

"Luhan,we don't have time. We need to get out of here and I'm still lacking behind the rest!" Sehun broke down and wrapped arms around his knees and buried his face into his knees.

"Sehun,everything will be fine." I rubbed his back. "If you want,I could stay here and help you train until you're satisfied?" I offered and he just nodded slowly. I learned that this boy was afraid of lacking behind the rest,and even if he was,I won't be telling him.

We trained until midnight that day,and he wasn't regretting it.

Kris' POV
(SMUT AHEAD)
I crawled over him,planting small butterfly kisses around his collarbone. Cute giggles escaped his lips and I smiled. This was both of our first times,but it already felt like we did this a million times. I stripped Tao off his shirt and I stared at his slim body. Time began to tick again,and I knew he was getting tired.

"Don't look." He mumbled,wrapping his arms around himself. I gently placed my hands on his,pulling it off. "You're gorgeous." I kissed his bare skin and I felt him shiver at my touch. His toned body was all I needed to go crazy. His scars however,made me worry.