Chapter 25

**Amara**
I have been working from home for the past two days.  I just wanted to lay low. Blogs, reporters, paparazzi had been on my ass since the fight.  I have no time for this but Kim deserved it. I never planned on fighting her but she crossed the line by throwing a drink on me. I was on my in my kitchen making me a sandwich my doorbell ringed I have helped come in.

TY-"Amara!"

I rolled my eye's. I already know what's about to go on.

Amara-"In kitchen."

I sat at my counter and ate my sandwich

TY-"What happened this damn time"

Amara-"She threw a drink on me so I went to that ass"

TY-"What did you say"

Amara-"Turn my TV on and look. The episode for y'all show on there"

He grabbed the TV remote and turned it on. He sat and watch, it was funny to me. After he watched the scene he busted out laughing

TY-"You stay throwing them hands baby girl. But foreal though she had abortion?"

I nodded my head.

Amara-"I hate to ruin your relationship. You know I hate being disrespected"

TY-"Why though. You do the most"

Amara-"Wouldn't you do the same for the one you love, if you love someone you are willing to fight for there love. Even if thing's between y'all aren't good. You can let yourself out"

I got up starting to walk away. Why do I always pour my heart out to him and all he do is feel like I'm always wrong.   Ty grabbed me

Ty-"Amara come on talk to me what's wrong"

Amara-"Nothing. Let me go"

TY-"I know the truth. I know you still got love for me, and I just don't understand I need to think about this and see where my heart really at I'm getting married on Saturday Kim pushed the wedding up hope you can make it"

He let me go and left. That should be me getting married I should be with him. At this point I can't even cry he doesn't love me anymore that's on him. I am over it all it's a waist of time. His wedding is Saturday which is tomorrow I am not going who the hell I look like. I have a meeting about my make up line and plus we doing a photo shoot for it so of course I'm not going to no bullshit as wedding. I texted the girls saying we having a girls night. I got dressed and everything and grabbed my Maserati keys. Flexing on my Ex is going to be fun I am holding on to something that isn't there anymore. I walked outside and drove out to the club about to be lit tonight with no worries.

**Ty**
I am having my bachelor's party tonight something that Brian and Larry planned. I really ain't feeling it because my mind is stuck on Amara, I know how we feels about me and I can't deny I feel the same way but I love the girl I'm about to marry so why would I risk that for a old relationship that has been over for five years. I don't blame Amara for whooping Kim ass she shouldn't have threw the drink, Kim got a black eye and busted lip. Right now I'm home getting dress

Kim-"Did you do what I tell you to do?"

I sighed.

Ty-"Yes baby I did"

Kim-"Your finally mine. Tomorrow we will finally be together forever"

TY-"Mhmh. But one thing you need to do is sign a prenup"

Kim-"What do you got that I want"

TY-"Don't get it twisted I do pay for everything that you eat,ware,shop with it is my money. I know how you is so sign it or this wedding will be done"