Chapter 12

**Ty**
I was in the school gym just playing ball alone. This gives me a clear mind sometimes. I made a shot from the sidelines I heard someone clapping I turned around it was the coach.

Coach-"Good job son"

TY-"Thanks coach"

Coach-"So what's on  your mind"

TY-"Just alot"

Coach-"Such as?"

TY-"Amara and the things that I did"

Coach-"Is that the really sweet young lady that's new here also your girlfriend"

TY-"Was my girlfriend and yeah that's her"

Coach-"I heard about what happened. Now Tyreke you should know better"

TY-"I know. The way I handled the situation was wrong. I chose people over her"

Coach-"This generation"

He shook his head

Coach-"Y'all young bucks get a nice mature young lady and think the only way to keep her happy is dick her down and take her shopping. See I have seen Amara around,even talked to her and She is the type to stay in the house and all you have to do for he is give her time and affection. See you have to learn a women's body language and understand her. If you so sorry Tyreke prove it. Don't rush back into a relationship get it back as friends and I bet you will have her back in your arm's"

I dribbled the ball

TY-"I will atleast try to apologize to her today if she want's to even meet with me"

Coach-"Good son. Now go home and happy birthday"

He handed me a long skinny box I opened it and smiled it was a chain with a basketball on it

TY-"Thanks coach you the man"

Coach-"I know just ask these teachers"

He winked I laughed

TY-"Let me find out you got juice"

Coach-"Nah baby boy. I got game"

TY-"Ouuu"

He laughed.

Coach-"let's go boy."

I got my things and we walked out the gym. We gave each other a hug and walked to my car. I got in and checked my phone I had a text from Bookie.
**Text Convo**
Bookie- yo where u @ we are at ya house

TY- omw now
**Stopped Texting*
I just might try to link up with Amara today.

**Amara**
Uncle Ant, Antonio and I was at the mall

Uncle Ant-"Y'all go ahead and and shop. I'm going to go check out these fly honeys and here some cash"

He gave us four hundred dollars each.

Antonio-"Dad you know you ain't got no game. Don't nobody say fly honeys anymore"

Uncle Ant-"If not ask ya mama how I got her"

Uncle walked away I was laughing holding my stomach. Antonio shook his head and we started walking

Antonio-"Where to first twin"

Amara-"Let's go in the puma store".

Antonio-"Ight let's go come on"

**Ty**
LJ and Bookie was in my house laying on couch eating and playing the game