Chapter 24

**The Weekend**
**Amara**
Tonight I am having dinner at my house. Larry,Chyna, Tamia and Brian will be over. My mom might be over I don't know yet. My personal chefs are cooking tonight since I didn't feel like it. I was getting dressed in a peach color Chiffon gown, it's a maxi dress though it had a deep V-NECK. I slid on my Tory Burch flip flops and flat ironed my hair. My doorbell ringed, I got up and walked down stairs. Chyna and then we coming in.

Brian-"Larry and I brought a friend"

Tyreke walked in but he had a lady. I'm not going life she is pretty but of course she ain't me.

TY-"Hello Amara"

TY-"Hello Amara"

Amara-"Hi"

TY-"Amara this is Kim,Kim this is Amara"

Kim-"Hi! I have heard so much about you nice to meet you"

Amara-"I hope they were great things nice to meet you also"

We walked to the running room

Amara-"You know we haven't had Jamaican food in a while so tonight that's what we having"

Chyna smiled widened.

Chyna-"Yes honey I been craving some Jamaican food for the longest"

We looked at her. We all sat down my Chef came out

Chef-"Tonight my staff and I have prepared, Bay Jamaican chicken. Spicy shrimp skewers, pineapple pasta with Jamaican banana bread and ginger cake"

TY-"Sounds yummy"

Kim-"Umm excuse me in a vegetarian"

Everyone looked at her. This chick got to be from the suburb's.

Chef-"I can give you a veggie Jamaican Jerk burrito with Caribbean cabbage"

Kim-"Yes thank you baby"

My server cam and outer our drinks. We all just started talking

**Ty** Two Hour's
After all that eating and good laughter I had a good time. Right now it was time for me to tell them who Kim is.

TY-"y'all I got something to say. Kim is my Fiance we will be officially getting married in two weeks. I want you all to be there and Larry,Brian y'all are my best men"

Kim showed them the ring. They all clapped and said congrats except Amara. She was drinking her drink acting like she wasn't trying to acknowledge what was going on

Chyna-"Amara don't be rude did you hear what Tyreke said"

She looked up

Amara-"oh yeah congratulations"

Kim-"I will love to stay and chat about this wedding but I have to get going"

TY-"But you said you were spending time with me"