Chapter 5

**Amara**

  I went in the house just smiling, I smelled food it was dinner time so I started to walk upstairs and get washed up. 

Mom-" Amara"

Amara-" yes"

Mom-" come here" 

I went in the kitchen, mama was setting the table. I know she is going to talk about what she seen.

Amara-" yes ma"

Mom-" Have a seat please"

I sat down at the table and she did to. 

Mom-" Amara sweetie what did I walk into today"

Amara-" Mama I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen. I know it's book's before boy's and it's going to stay that way this will never happen again" 

I was on the edge of crying because I hate to think I disappointed my mother in any way.

Mom-" Child I'm not mad or anything like that. I know you are getting older and of course you are going to get in the dating world but think wise about it. You don't even know that guy just be careful baby girl I don't want you to end up hurt"

Amara-" I will I promise" 

Mom-" Good now go get cleaned up so you can eat"

I smiled and hugged my mom.

Amara-" I love you mom"

Mom-" I love you too baby"

I went upstairs to my bedroom and closed the door, I connected my phone to my speaker playing Party next door Admire me I get's naked and get's in the shower.

**30 Minutes**
I was drying off. I lotioned my body down and put on my plush color satin slip it was very cute.  I put my white strips on my teeth. I heard my phone it was FaceTime ringing. I hurried and combed my hair and answered the face time
**Face Time Call**
  Ty-' hey beautiful"

Amara-"Hey Ty"

He smiled. He looked sexy he didn't have no shirt on showing off his tattoo's I was blushing mad hard.

TY-" what's up ma what you doing"

Amara-" Just got out the shower what about you"

TY-+"same. So you know I got to ask right?"

I raised my eye brows and looked at him.

Amara-"What?"

TY-"Where yo clothes at!?"

Amara-"I got them on what are you talking about"

TY-"You supposed to have long sleeves and sweat pants on at all times"

I rolled my eye's as I laughed

Amara-"Boy whatever so what you wanna talk about"

I cut my room light off leaving on my night lamp. I laid on my bed

TY-" you"

Amara-"what about me"

TY-"tell me about yourself sweet thing"

Amara-"What you want to know"

He chuckled it sounded so mainly and sexy.

TY-" everything gorgeous"

Amara-"Well I am Amara Chiffon born and raised in Chicago, I don't have friends or siblings I'm the only child. I live with my Beautiful mother Aimee I'm sixteen a junior I'm fat plus smart. I like to stay in the house and eat just chill and I love Kevin gates"