"E, what's wrong?"

"My parents refuse to come to my wedding."

"What!?"

"They said they don't agree with Chelsea being pregnant, due to the whole Catholic pre-marital sex thing. I tried to tell them that I'm not really for that religious stuff, but they just refuse to hear a different opinion."

"I'm sorry E. Me, Rosa, Carina and the kids will be there, and the rest of your family and Chels' family."

"Yeah, but...I just really want them there Lyric."

"I know Eli, I know."

"All I've ever wanted to do was make them proud."

"Do not beat yourself up."

"But Ly-"

"No. Buts. Mister."

"Ew you're such a mom."

"I do have three kids Eli."

"I'm about to have two." He quickly covered his mouth.

"YOU'RE HAVING TWINS!?"

"YOU TOLD HER ELI!?" Chelsea quickly turned her head.

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's fine. But we were supposed to keep it a secret babe." She whined and pulled on his sleeve. I snuck around them, and kissed Rosa. Matty, magically was asleep. Luke and EJ, I had Ms. Mia take them to her house.

"Rosa." I whispered to her. I think we should move out of state. I can't keep almost losing you."

"Where do you wanna move love?"

"I've always wanted to be in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico."

"That's a real place?"

"Yeah, I really love the name."

"Then that's where we'll go."

"I love you so much Rosa."

"I love you so much more."

"You guys are leaving us!?" Chelsea spun around. She sat down in the chair next to Rosa. Being nine months pregnant makes it unbearable to stand sometimes.

"It's not safe for us here. But please don't tell anyone because if Jeremiah or Miracle finds out -- it will be counterintuitive."

"We won't. We'll miss you like hell. But we want you guys to be safe. We can't lose ya'll."

"Lyric? What about my mom and Kaila?"

"They can come too. We all need a fresh start."

"But my mom has been going out with this guy for the past few weeks and she really likes him."

"We'll talk to her and see how she's feeling."

"What about your dad?"

"He can stay here and be happy with Ms. Fiona." I said anger dripping off my words. "He can't know, because he'll tell Miracle."

"But Lyric you have spent your entire life here and I have spent most of mine here. Luke goes to school here. You work here. We can't just get up and leave."

"Rosa you just said we could."

"I know but think about it."

"Rosa, I've been thinking about it. I'd rather move away then get killed or lose you or one of the kids."

"New Mexico is a long ways from here babe. How are we gonna move all our stuff?"

"We can pack it up and send it out."