"There's no point in doing that. He knows too many people." I stated while glaring up at the individual towering over me as Aiden quietly appeared next to me with a very quiet toddler in his arms. "You act like I haven't tried to do that. I've tried several times but it's like a big laugh to him, Noah." I stated through gritted teeth as our father stepped away from our mother before stepping between us.

"I think Natalie has had enough problems for today, Noah. We are here to make sure that she and Raigh-lee are okay and we are here to also protect her from that demon. Hounding her with things like that are not going to help her case." Our father stated sternly with a frown on his face as he glanced from Noah to me before his eyes drifted over to Aiden who was closer to me than I had realized."Aiden Sampson, it's nice to meet you in person. I've heard a lot about you from your parents and also your sister. It has come to my understanding that you took her in yesterday. Thank you for watching out for my daughter because watching was all you did right, son?" My father asked as I finally realized what he was getting at. Quickly looking up at Aiden, I was surprised to find him looking down at me.

"Watching was all that happened. Nothing else except me protecting her. I know my boundaries, sir." He stated while switching his gaze to my father who gave a faint smile before nodding his head.

"It's a little...chilly out here. Why don't we all go inside for some warm tea?" Lucy questioned while descending the stairs in a sweater and jeans. "It's good to see you again, Mister and Mrs Atkinson. If you follow my husband, he'll take you to the kitchen and make you something to drink." She stated while stopping at the bottom of the stairs as my parents hugged Lucy before ascending the stairs and disappearing into the house. "Good to see you too, Noah." She added as my brother took one look at her before fleeing up the stairs and into the house. Both Lucy and I knew that Noah had a crush on her but we weren't going to let him know.

"You know her family?" Aiden asked as we started heading towards the stairs while Lucy looped arms with me before looking up at her twin.

"If course I do. We've been best friends for eight years. They know who I am and how I am, so I'm not worried. Now, let's go talk about that nuisance and recovering some lost goods." Lucy stated as we continued to ascend the stairs.

//////\\\\\\\//////

Hello darlings!

First I want to say thank you all for getting this book to 1,000 reads! I really appreciate it! :)

And secondly I want to say that this chapter is jumbled up, I know.

Lastly, I wanna post this picture because it's gonna be everywhere in this book soon. *cues evil laughter*

Also, the hunk is who I visualize as Natalie's older brother

Also, the hunk is who I visualize as Natalie's older brother. Natalie and her family are biracial. Just wanna state that before people become confused or angry cause I didn't state it before (trust me, that happens).

Thank you all for reading!

Andrea

P.S. You're all beautiful in your own way, don't let anybody tell you different.