-"Should I put in some condoms too?" she asked curiously.

"AMELIA!" I shouted laughing and threw a pillow after her but she was able to catch it. Well at least I threw it in the right direction. That wasn't the case in high school. I was always bad in sports. I was that girl who had her period almost every single week in order to not have to participate in sport classes.

-"I was just asking" she said while holding up her hands in defense .When she came back in she held a gorgeous beige dress in her hand. My eyes went wide. This was Amelia's favorite dress and she would never even let me touch it.

-"I want you to wear it Ella. Landon seems to be a good guy and this was the dress that I wore on my first date with Ethan four years ago" she said while giving me a slight smile. Ethan is her fiance. He proposed to her on their two year anniversary and it was the cutest proposal I've ever seen. They are a really cute couple and they're going to get married this year. I can't wait to see my best friend walking down the aisle. And I get to be one of her bridesmaids which makes it even more exciting.

"Amelia I can't wear that" I said.

-"No Ella I want you to. We're best friends! And maybe in a few years we can say we wore the same dress on our first date with our husband" I just laughed at her comment. I'm never going to get married to Landon. At least I don't think so. You'll never know what will happen in the future. Things change and who knows maybe I will fall in love with Landon sooner or later. I put on that dress and it was stunning.

-"I feel like a proud mother looking at her daughter in her wedding dress" she said and we both laughed. We were interrupted by the doorbell and I looked at Amelia in panic.

"Amelia I don't think I can do this" I said honestly. I was extremely nervous and I didn't even know why. I didn't see Landon as more than a friend so why was I so nervous? Probably because I was scared that it would turn out the way it did the last time I was dating someone.

-"Are you fucking kidding me? I spend two hours on your hair and makeup so don't tell me you're not going. I'm not going to accept that. I know that your experience with men hasn't been the best but that's never going to change when you don't want it to. You have to let new people in your life in order to change it" she said and grabbed my arm.

"Wait" I said and tried to get out of her grab.

-"No Ella it's about time you go on a date. You can't hide forever after what Ja-" she wanted to say his name so I interrupted her before she could. I never want to hear this asshole's name again.

"I have to put on shoes" I said.

"Oh yeah right but hurry up Landon is waiting" She said while handing me beige colored high heels and I quietly put them on.

"And don't you dare to say his name out loud again in front of me" I said and turned around to make my way over to the door.

-"I'm sorry" she said and I heard her footsteps so I assumed she was following me. I opened the door and saw Landon standing in front of me in a suit. I have to admit he looked quite handsome.

"Sorry that you had to wait" I apologized.

-"It was worth it" he said smiling and I returned his smile.

-"Hi I'm Amelia her bestfriend" Amelia said from behind me.

-"I'm Landon"

-"I know Ella talks a lot about you" Amelia said and I stepped on her foot to make her shut up.

-"AH" she screamed and looked at me in shock. I just smiled at her sweetly causing her to glare at me. Landon looked at us with a small smile.

"I think we should get going" I said and hooked my arm in his