Introduction

. V o y a e .

A Manik - Nandini Fiction {Drabble}

A journey from realization... to confession... and everything in between.

Voyage: A long journey involving travel by sea or in space.

It is a journey from the space endless friendship, drowning into the depth of realization, tasting the mix of anxiety, nervousness, tinge of jealousy and a lot more along the path, to the confession of the endless; for the end.

It's not the feeling that hits suddenly but the realization if its existence.

It's not the threats of thousands but the fear of that one to lose.

Such a trip of highs and lows is this VOYAGE, a ride to the unknown end but a journey worth all that is at stake; irrelevant of the outcome that awaits as the destined end.

---------

This is a work of fiction and I request you all to consider it as the same. Also, since this is an outcome of randomness, {Yes, I said 'Randomness' because pretty much most of my works are an outcome of random thoughts and casual, carefree writing} so I'd like you all to consider it like one. 

Do not expect everything to be realistic or logical. Not that I say, you should be expecting the two of them jumping their bones just right at the mere sight of each other because I said it's going to be a little unrealistic and illogical. I am not that insane and stupid, though I do write like an idiot to pick the random-est of the thought that comes in my mind, but that is the reason it is called and labelled as FICTION.

It's just that I write with the flow and at times I am carried away with the flow, my thought. So, beware when you enter this territory.