Chapter 17

I walk into the club room, throwing my bag onto a table as usual. "What stupid theme is today? Or am I just wearing that stupid blue dress?" I look at them, unamused. I realize they're all wearing pink suits. "I'm assuming I'll find something red or pink in the dressing room. Is this about that stupid Valentines Day dance this weekend?"

Tamaki smiles. "Yes actually. We gave you a red dress since I was scared to give you pink." I wink at him.

"Smart choice." I smile and go change into a short, kind of party dress. I walk out, slipping my shoes on as I do.

I go over to my tea cart and Kyoya approaches me. I start thinking of my dream a couple days previous. I shake slightly, putting my hands behind my back. "May I ask you something, Willow?" I look up into his eyes and nod quickly. "Your statement about your death and the cold had intrigued me. What other things affect you more than the living?"

I stutter a moment before answering. "Well we're more flammable. And although they satisfy us food and drink that isn't blood, is not necessary. Also we can get extremely tired, but we don't need much sleep. Oh and although we can breathe, it's not at all necessary. Most vampires breathe because they're used to it." He looks at me a little surprised.

"That's probably the nicest way you've talked to me." He smirks and pushes up his glasses, walking away. I take a deep breath and soon girls start filing in and the hours go by as normal.

Once the last girl leaves, we all change into our normal clothes, well my normal clothes and they're blue uniforms.

Tamaki smile to me. "Wil, could you stay behind and clean up?" I make a face before he speaks again, "It'll take off some debt." I sigh and stay as everyone but Kyoya leaves.

I grab a few plates and set them on the tea cart. "Why are you still here?" I ask, grabbing more plates to set on the cart.

"Thought you could use some company." I nod and grab my phone. I decide to play some music and set my phone down as I clean. Valerie by Amy Winehouse comes just as I'm about done.

I don't realize myself as I start to dance though. But I notice Kyoya look up at me with and smile, we walks over to me and take my hands, slightly moving his feet with me.

I was gonna pull his hands away when I saw his smile. He seemed genuinely happy. He twirled me a few times while we did other moves. I had no idea he could dance; I could say I was impressed.

At the end of the song, he dipped me, taking me by surprise. He looked into my eyes as I did his. I felt a pang. I remember I felt this pang once before but don't remember where. He slowly leaned in to kiss me. I almost leaned up to kiss him back but quickly pulled away and stood up. "That..That was fun, Kyoya. But, I should probably get going." I smile and grab my stuff, running out as fast as I can. I look at the time, reading 7:24. I call Haruhi, asking to come over. As soon as she accepts, I hang up.

I knock and she lets me in. "So I'm assuming something is wrong for you to be at 7:30." She laughs a little and pours me some tea.

"Well, while I was cleaning, Kyoya stayed behind. Then a song came on and we started dancing, and he seemed so happy. It was like a fucking movie. The point of this was that although he's a jackass, I thinking I'm developing feelings for him. What do I do?" I hear the panic in my voice. She laughs a
little.

"Maybe as ask him to that dance this weekend. He likes you right? And you like him. Make something from it." I shake my head, placing my hands on my face.

~~~Kyoya's POV~~~
(After Willow Leaves)

I sigh and push my glasses up after she bolts. I walk to the front of the school, getting in my usual ride, my chauffeur starting it immediately before driving. On the way home, I think about what my father wanted. Remembering his text that we had something important to discuss when I got home.

He stops in front of the mansion and I step out with my things, trudging to the door. I walk inside and see my father greeting me with a smile. Great, that means he has guests over. Father leads me to our dining room as one our maids takes my bag upstairs. I sit down and see the Kleins, his German partners, on the other side of the table. As usual, I sit down at the end of our side of the table. Amara Klein, they're youngest daughter, looks as enthused as ever.

At the head of the table, my father stands and clears his throat, faking a nice big grin. "Both Garrick," he motions to Amara's father, "and I congratulate the newly engaged. Please stand Amara and Kyoya." We stand. I put on a smile and hers seemed genuine. We both sit back down and the night continues as normal, of course I can't say I didn't drink quite a bit.

~~~Willow's POV~~~
(Right Where She Left Off)

"Oh, God. What if I love him?" Haruhi looks like she's about to laugh again, causing me to frown. "This is serious, Haruhi."

"Calm down, alright? If you are really that worried, maybe get some sleep and you'll have a clearer mind on the situation. You can sleep here if you want."

I shake my head and smile. "No thanks. I should probably get going." We say goodbye and I start heading home. I pull out my phone and call up Stefan. "Hey, think you can pull out mom's old dresses?"

"What's the occasion? Another dance?"

"Yes. But if you can please pull them out that would be fantastic." I smile and hang up. I walk home and go through the dresses that got pulled out. I finally pull one out and smile.  "Perfect." I smile. I get ready for bed and lay down. I question whether I should tell Kyoya how I feel until I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am absolutely so sorry it took my this long to update. High School, you know? The song Kyoya and Willow dance to is at the top, and the dress Willow picks is also at the top. I thought I'd start doing a Question of the chapter down here at the bottom. So...

Question of the Chapter:
What is your guy's favorite animal?