Chapter 15

The next morning I look around my room. There were empty liquor bottles around my room but there was no sign of my day light ring. I had no memory of the night before and let's say without my daylight ring, I might be fucked. I sigh and get dressed, looking out the window. Luckily all of the rain clouds make it just dark enough, but I'm grabbing parasol in case. I step out and head towards the school. 

I walk into class and sit down, pulling out my book. Kyoya sits besides me and gives me kind of an off putting look. I look at back him, "Yes, Kyoya?"

"Do you think we should we talk about last night?" I look at him extremely confused. 

"Was I with you last night?" He sighs and nods. I close my eyes, getting a look into his head.

-Last Night-

I sigh and look at Kyoya, taking his hand and setting it in my lap, our fingers interlocked. "Kyoya, I think you are an asshole. I know deep down, push comes to shove you will do anything to help anybody. But, also I know that success and money mean a lot to you, and in my personal opinion, more then it should. And because of your lust for those to things, you will destroy many relationships in your lifetime." I sigh, standing up and slinging my bag over my shoulder. "I should go." I give him a two finger salute and leave quickly through the window.

"So, should we talk about it?" I ask him and myself. "No, I don't think so." I smile as class starts.

At the end of the day,  the twins and I met up and walked to the host club. We start laughing about something as we walk inside. Haruhi looked a little pissed and everyone was wearing everyday clothes, but they were a bit ratty. "What's up with outfits? And why do you look pissed off, Haruhi?" I ask.

Tamaki smiles, "We are commoners!" I laugh a little, both my questions being answered. 

The host club was fairly busy, and I was happy when I could finally grab my bag and get the fuck out of hear. I look through my bad looking for my phone, as my fingers caress a small piece of paper. "Huh?" I reach in again and pull out a green post it note. I open it to see I love you, written in cursive. No name. "Pussy." I pick up an awful scent of some cologne from the paper and drop it to the floor, leaving.

----------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for the short chapter. I just really wanted to get something posted. I promise i didn't forget about you guys lol. Thank you so much for the patients