Clinic (19)

I've been listening to this video nonstop, while I'm doing my homework or really doing anything!!! Love it!!!

Enjoy!!!

As Hiccup sat there crying, Astrid stood awkwardly.

His legs were folded up, hiding a little over half of his face.

She had no idea how to help.

She sat down next to him and looked at him.

Blood was leaking from the side of his head, and his eye was slightly swollen from where Dagur had punched him.

What she didn't realize was that Hiccup had already had a black eye, even before he got into the fight with Dagur.

He was pretty badly injured, and his wounds from the shark attack probably weren't helping much.

She decided that it was time she said something.

"Hiccup, you should probably clean yourself up. You're still bleeding."

He said nothing.

She sighed and moved closer to him, taking one of his hands.

"Toothless will be all right, Hiccup."

He ripped his hand from hers as if she'd burned him, still not removing his legs in order to look at her.

"Oh. You're still mad at me."

Nothing.

"Okay." She whispered, trying her best not to sound hurt.

"You... have no reason to be hurt. You didn't stop them that day in the hospital. You didn't stop them from hurting and possibly killing Toothless. All just to save your reputation." He muttered, barely audible.

"I know." She answered.

"No, you don't."

"Yes I do, Hiccup."

"No, you don't."

"Hiccup, I do get it."

"You don't get it! Otherwise, you would have done something."

"I get it, Hiccup! I get it... I know what it feels like to lose everything you care about... your entire world. I have felt the pain of having to let someone go. I know. That doesn't justify what I did, though. I was a coward. I was weak. I wasn't able to stand up to my friends and prove them wrong, and I feel horrible about it. I finally got to know you, and now I'm ashamed of what I've done. I'm sorry. Is there any way you can forgive me?"

He said nothing.

He didn't look at her.

She sighed.

"Look, it's fine if you don't forgive me. At least let me help you. You should really get cleaned up. That fight with Dagur didn't go down without a scratch."

Hiccup nodded and they both stood up.

Astrid led him to one of the multiple doors leading off the room, opening it to a reveal a semi-small bathroom with white-washed walls and metallic-colored sink. As walked over to a small cabinet and began to dig around inside of it.

Hiccup was starting to feel light-headed from standing. He slowly sank to the ground.

Astrid fished some supplies out of the cabinet before walking over to Hiccup.

She dropped onto her knees next to him, sitting back on her heels.

She looked at the gash on his head, tenderly touching it to make sure it wasn't too severe.