That faithful night

(Y/n)'s POV:

Okay, I'm not going to lie, this was the worst job I had in mind...what's my job? Well, being a young cocktail server in a thunderous, ear-piercing nightclub on the roof of Tokyo's finest hotel. Why did I get this job you ask? Because I was desperate for money and I lived by myself so I needed to get a job, and this was the only one I found in the newspaper. Plus, this place pays me ¥200,000 a night but hey, that's something better than nothing.

*Author-chan: THAT'S RIGHT EVERYONE I FIXED MY MONEY MISTAKE!*
(* >ω<)

The problems I had to encounter were dealing with the drunk men and women and their stinky breaths, wearing a uniform that revealed a little bit of my chest and legs, and making sure the drinks I deliver to the people were exactly what they ordered. But the one problem that I mostly had to deal with was...him. Who's this him, you may ask?
He was a boy named Len Kagamine.
What's the big deal with this guy?
Well you see, he was the host and playboy of this nightclub and every night whenever I worked, I would see him sitting in his usual spot: A long white couch, where he was surrounded by white pillows and women, mostly women. He's not gay, but sometimes he would have the men sit by him too. He would always do his usual routine: Say sweet and teasing things to the women, caress their dolled-up faces, and let them try some of his wine...from his cup.
To every women who ever came to this nightclub, he was like a dreamboat in their eyes. He was just like the Great Gatsby of 2017.
To me, he's just a joke, a fake.
He's just like Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club.

*Tamaki: I HEARD THAT!*
ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

...Anyway, the way he keeps flirting with the girls, it made me sick. I honestly hated playboys in general, mostly because my mother has dated one before and he broke her heart in the end.
That's why I vowed never to love a playboy...that is, until the accident happened that faithful night....
It was just an ordinary night, many people from all around the world were visiting Tokyo: Americans, Germans, Italians, you name it.
I was surprised to see that it wasn't too busy that night, it was mostly Americans and Japanese customers.
I fake a smile as I greet the customers who were sitting in their seats near the balcony. I ask them the usual questions like "What kind of drink would you like?" And "Would you like to try our new wine?"
As I strolled to the bar to fetch their drinks, I spot Len on his couch and of course, I frowned.
He was talking to a blond hair women who was sitting on his lap, sipping her margarita as she listened to him talk about who-knows-what.
He was dressed in his usual wear:
A red dress shirt with a black tie around his small neck, a black and red fedora sitting on the top of his blond head, black dress pants and black shiny shoes.
Lots of the girls loved his style, they said it made him look like Laito Sakamaki.
To me, it made him look like the devil himself.
(−_−;)
I ignored the sight of the nuisance and reached the bar, where I retrieve the alcohol. As I walk back to the table, I heard someone call my name and sure enough, it was Mr. Banana Head himself.
Len smiled mischievously at me as he pats my shoulder.

"Hello (Y/n)! How's the job going?~"
(*^▽^*)

"Good, now go back to where you came from, pervert"
(눈_눈)

"Aww someone's upset to see me today! Why is that?"

"I'm just busy serving these drunks while you're sitting on the couch, playing with the women and getting payed who-knows-how-much!"

"Ah, well, I was just curious to see how you were doing, that is all~"

"OkAy, I BeLiEvE YoU"

I stare at him irritated as I was about to continue my job, that is until some drunk man pushed me into the playboy, causing me to accidentally spill the alcohol on him. Everyone gasped as they all stared at us in surprise, their mouths hanging open. When I got to my feet, I shudder as I realized that Len was all soaked from the different types of beverages that I spilt on him, even his hair and face was wet. He stared at me with seriousness in his ocean blue eyes as he then grips my wrist tightly. He then whispers in my ear.

"You just made a mistake, a very big mistake (Y/n)...."