Being Tourist For The Day

Sam's Pov

My eyes open and look around the room. I'm in my aunts bed. I turn and looked beside me Niall isn't there. I get up from the bed and stretch. I put on my slippers and walk downstairs, still no Niall.

I walk over to the couch and lean over. There is Niall sleeping on the couch, I smile at how cute he look as he sleeps. I walk over and sit down beside sleeping little Niall.

I place my hands on his shoulders and shake him lightly. "Niall.....it's time to get up." I whisper. A moan escapes his lips, "Come on Niall!" I whine.

"I'm tired." He moans. "Please." He gives in and turns around. I'm shocked to see Niall's face. One of his bright blue eyes is black, and then he has a big lip. "Your face!" I state.

He chuckles and I place my hands on his eye. "Ow!" He whines. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have took the blow." I say. "And you have this black eye. No way!" He says yawning. "At least I could I cover it with makeup." I reinsure.

Niall sits up and stretched. "By the way you didn't have to sleep on the couch." I state. He smiles at me, "I don't mind." He says. "How bout we make breakfast." I state.

"Sure." Niall agrees and we walk into the kitchen. "By the way Sam I love your pyjamas you look like a cute little kid." Niall comments. I blush, "Thanks."

Niall and I works together makes the batter for the pancakes. I pour the batter into the pan, and Niall flips pancakes, we make a good team.

We stack the pancakes onto the plate and I grab the syrup from the fridge. "God I missed you!" I speak to the maple syrup. Niall gives a face, "You've done worse! Trust me once you try this, you'll be in love!" I hand him the syrup and he pours it on the pancakes.

I do the same, I begin to stuff my face and Niall copy's. "Oh my God this is amazing!" Niall shouts. "I know!" I say with a mouthful. "Before we go home we have to buy more!" He states.

When we finish Niall and I sit back and rub our bellies. "Ok so here's the plan." I begin. "I think we should be tourist for the day!" I finish.

"Ok. What would we do?" Niall asks.

"First we can go see the falls and then go have fun in Clifton hill. Maybe go see the Festival of Lights and oh of course you have to take me out for dinner." I remind him.

"Ok let's get ready and have some fun!" Niall shouts. We put our dishes away and run upstairs to see who would get the shower first. I push Niall as we run upstairs giggling the whole time.

Niall chucks me into the hall and I fall flat on my face. Niall runs past me and I grab his leg, he falls. I get up and jump over him I run into the bathroom and lock the door. Niall runs to door behind me and bangs on the door.

"Sorry I get the shower first!" I yell through the door. I start the shower, strip down and enter.

********

I'm waiting for Niall to get his wallet and meet me in the car. Niall locks the door and runs to the car. "To Clifton Hill!" He cheers he's wearing sunglasses to hide the black eye. I make my way to Clifton Hill, it doesn't take to long.

I pay for parking and and we exit the car. "Ok what's first?" Niall ask. "To the falls, I guess!" I answer. "Race ya!" I yell as I run past him.

"Hey no fair!" He complain. We run through tourists and race to the falls. Niall soon passes me, "Come on!" I yell I pick up speed but, I still couldn't compete with Niall.

He beats me to the falls and run up beside him. Niall and I try to catch our breaths. "I....win!" Niall huffs.

He looks up and turns towards the falls. "Wow!" He's stunned. "The only side affect is that I'm getting wet." He laughs. "Let's take a picture." I say. I pull out my phone and we took a photo with the falls behind.

"Ok now I'm bored." Niall says. "Ok wanna go on the sky wheel?" I question. "What's the sky wheel?" He asks as we make our way back up to the sky wheel. "It's the Canadian version of the London eye but I think ours is smaller." I answer.

We get in line for the ride, the line isn't long but it isn't short ether. Niall and I enter the cart number 8. I don't really freak out this time because the cart is closed in and at least I think Niall can't rock it.

"Look at the view!" Niall says amazed. "Don't remind me!" I place my head in Niall's chest as he laughs. "You know I'm afraid of heights!" I yell. Finally the ride is over, I pretty much run out of the cart. Niall follows close behind and laughs.

"What do you want to do?" I ask. "Well I saw a few haunted houses let's do that!" Niall says. "Sure." We cross the street and walk to the closest haunted house.

Niall pays the man and we enter a dark long hallway with cobwebs. I reach for Niall's hand and hold it tight.

I have the feeling that I'm being watched and I hate it. Then I hear the roaring sound of a chainsaw, Niall and I turn around to see a man with a chainsaw and a hockey mask.

I scream and Niall laughs. I hit him on the chest and walk away angry. "Sam wait!" He calls. He runs after me and I wait like he ask, still angry.

Then a man dressed as a werewolf jumps out and I once again scream but this time I hide in Niall's chest.

I look up from his chest and he look down at me. "It's ok." He looks at me with caring eyes, I trust him. I yell away from him and holds his hand again.

We make it through the house and I take a deep breath. "See it wasn't that bad." Niall says. "Well I think we should stay away from spooky things." I state.

"Ok where should we go next?" Niall asks. "How bout the arcade?" I ask. "Arcade!!! Let's go!" Niall yells and we walk to the arcade.

We walk and run to get some tokens. We spend like three hours just playing games, and it's time to cash out tickets in.

Honestly all the prizes are really stupid but oh well we were having fun. Niall got me a small pink teddy bear. I thank him and we leave the arcade.

"I'm hungry!" Niall announces as we walk around. "Ohh I have the perfect thing." I grab Niall's hand and we run to the beaver tail stand. "What's a beaver tail?" Niall asks.

"It's a deep fried doughnut shaped as a beaver tail with and powered sugar on top or Nutella whatever you want." I explain. "I'm getting the beaver tail with Nutella and bananas on it. How bout you?" I ask looking at the menu.

"Umm I'm getting the Nutella with peanut butter." Niall says. We order our beaver tails and Niall has his first bite.

"Holy crap!!! This is amazing!!!" Niall exclaims as we walk back to the car. "I know I miss the food here." I says taking another bite.

*******

"So where are we going out for dinner?" I asks Niall as I put in my diamond earrings. "Well I was thinking about some kind of Asian restaurant."

"Do you even like Sushi?" I ask. "I've never had Japanese food before." He denies. "I will teach you my ways." I bow like a sensi to Niall and we both laugh. "I've only had it twice..."

*************************************

Yayyyy! This is a long update!

Pls Vote, Share, Comment and Follow!

Xoxoxoxo