I'm Not A Pervert

Harry's POV

I had no clue that Sam could sing. I try o get a bit closer but, the clicking of my shoe's alert her. "OH MY GOD HARRY!!!" She yells at me while she covers herself with a towel.

Frankly I didn't see anything.

I quickly cover my eyes. "Sorry!" I say still covering my eyes. "Sorry for what? Watching me shower! How long have you been there?!?!?" She was yelling at me.

"It's just I heard you sing..." I begin but she cuts me off. "You what! You heard me sing?! That doesn't mean you come in here!" Boy she's mad. "Sorry." I say again.

"Sorry? You can't come in here, just to hear me sing!" She was still yelling. I'm gonna get caught. "Shut up! We're going to get trouble!" I yell back.

"Just toss me my clothes." she instructs. I walk over her clothes and toss them over to her, she catches them. "Turn around." She demands.

I do as I am told and turn around. A few moments later the sound of the shower door opens and turn around to see a very aggravated Sam.

She slaps my arm. "Your such a pervert!" She yells at me. "I didn't come to see you shower. I wanted to know who was singing." I explain. "So you go in the change room." She is kinda right. "Argh! I wasn't think...."

The change room door opens and three girls walk in chatting with one another. Sam places her index finger on her mouth to signal to be quiet. I nod in agreement. She pushes me in her locker to hide me.

I peek through the holes of the locker to watch. "Hey Sam! Great running today!" One of the girls says to Sam. "Uhh....Thanks." She replies standing in front of the locker.

Now I can't see a thing great!

"Well see ya latter Sam!" The girl says. "Byee." Sam waves. Then there's just Silence. The locker door flys open and I fall on the ground.

"Thanks your a life saver!" I begin. "Your just lucky I'm such a nice friend." I get up from the ground and brush the dirt off me.

"Why didn't you tell me you can sing?" I ask. "I don't really know, but I keep it a secret." She replies. "Well your really good." I smile at her.

"Thanks." She huffs tucking a piece of wet hair behind her ear. We are inches away from one another. Our breaths were mixing.

"C'mon Pervert we don't want to be late for Biology." She retorts. "I'm not a pervert!" I whine. "Pfft sure you aren't." she rolls her eyes and we walk together to Biology.

***********************************

Update twice a day!!?!?! What?? I know I'm awesome LOL.

This chapter was unedited because I'm too lazy and tired. I guess you will have to deal with it.

OMG have you seen SOML music vid yet?? I've seen it about 100 times. Lets break the Vevo record.

Sorry its short but oh well.

Pls Vote Share And Comment!!

Xoxoxo