Meeting the Rest of the Boys

Sam's POV

We walk down the crowded hallway together very awakwardly. "So Sam how old are you?" Zayn asked breaking the silence. "15 and you?" I question him. "Same." He answers quickly.

The silence continues on until we make our way to the classroom. Zayn seems really nice and all but he also seems very shy around me. I'm going to try to get to know him better. Maybe he will open up a bit.

We enter the room again everyone was stares at us, but it doesn't brother me as much as it did in drama. Besides I should suspect this on my first day. "Welcome to my classroom darling." The teacher said with a smile.

"Hi." I said quietly. "I'm Mr. Jones your English teacher." Mr. Jones was way nicer than the Drama teacher. "I'm Sam Miner." I said less quitely this time.

"You can take your seat Mrs. Miner by the window." Mr. Jones points to my seat I just nod and go to my new seat.

Mr. Jones begins to teach his lesson. But I don't pay much attention, I just look out the window and watch the birds. It's his fault seating me by the window.

I get distracted easily..

Suddenly a little piece falls on my desk. I open it and there is some writing in it. It reads: English is so boring don't you think? -Jade. I look around the room to figure out who is Jade. A brunette with brown eyes were waves at me, she must be the mystery girl. I answers her question and send the note back. This continues through out the new class.

Shortly the bell rings and I meet up with Zayn. "So what's your next class?" Zayn asks as we leave the classroom.

"Chemistry." I reply while looking his big brown eyes. "Two if my best mates have that class their names are Liam and Niall." He continues on very happily. We walk for a while down the hallways until we see two boys. One has a buzzed cut and the other is blonde with blue eyes.

" Zayn!" they both chirp as Zayn and I approach them. "Hey guys!" he says with a wave. "Guys this is Sam....she's new." I wave at the two. "Nice to meet you Sam I'm Liam." The boy with the buzz cut greets me, while shaking my hand. "And I'm Niall." The blonde boy says with a smile. "Hey!" I wave at them both.

"Sam has the same chemistry class as you guys." Zayn explains to the boys. "Finally! Now I can have a lab partner." Niall smile widely. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Our class has an odd number of students so I never got a lab partner." Niall explains to me. "So now were partners!" Niall exclaims. The bell rings and Zayn leaves us.

"We better get going." Liam says and we all start to walk to my new classroom. We wander to Room 96, just in time. Again everyone stares but I don't care at all. "Welcome to my class. I'm Mr. Wilson." Mr. Wilson greets me. "I'm Sam Miner." I wave to the class. "Your lab partner is going to be Mr. Horan." He points at Niall. I sit down beside Niall and he moves the textbook between us.

<><><><><>
Lunch Time

I pick up my tray and make my way through the cafeteria looking for a place to sit. I find a empty taple at the end of the cafeteria. I start to munch on my pizza when Louis drops his tray down bedside me and sits down.

"Hey Sammy! What's up?" He asks me. "Nothin Lou." I reply giggling. I find Louis really funny. We begin to chat about random stuff when Liam and Zayn sit down with us. "Hey!" Louis and I say while laughing. "Hey guys! Where's Niall?" they asked while eating. Louis turns around and points Niall carrying a tray full of food. We all laugh while he sits beside Zayn.

Suddenly a boy with brown cruly hair green eyes sits down at our table beside Louis. "Harry!" They all sing . "Hey everyone." he replies with a cheeky smile showing his dimples. For some reason it gives me goosebumps. "Harry this is Sam she's new." Niall said with a mouth full of food.

"Nice to meet you I'm Harry." He extends his hand out me. "Nice to meet you to Harry. I'm Sam." I say as I shake his hand. We all continue to chat with one other. While they pass their phones around so I can give them my number.

The bell rings and we all scatter to find our next classes. I have Biology with Harry. It was just like my past classes everyone stares at me and I get a new seat. My Biology partner ironically is the girl from English Jade. She really nice, I think we will be good friends.

The rest the day goes by really fast. The last bell finally rings and I exit the school and drive home.

************************************

Finally a long chapter I think I can update tomorrow cause I have a dentist appointment, But I'll try.

Sam finally met all the boys. Hope u all like it so far.

comment, vote and share.

Xoxox