Christmas

Sam's POV

"Sam Miner! Wake up! It's Christmas!" My mother wakes me from my sleep. I roll over and look at the time. "It's 5 in the morning." I whine.

"Your father and I have to work early today!" She says leaving me alone in my room. "But it's Christmas!" I yell getting out of bed. I slip on my slippers and walk downstairs yawning. I look out the window.

The sun isn't even out!

I walk into the living room draging my feet behind. "Sweetie pick up your feet." My dad says as he walks past me holding a cup of coffee. I did what I was told and pick up my feet and walk over to the sofa.

I sit beside my dad and we wait for my mother. She walks out of the Kitchen holding two cups of tea, she passes one cup to me. I thank her and take a sip.

"Who's first?" My mother questions looking over at my mom. "How bout you mom." I sit my tea down on the coffee table and pick up my gift to my mother. She gladly takes my gift and slowly opens it.

After the wrapping paper is gone she opens the box containing the gift. She opened the box and smile up at me. "Aww sweetie! New scrubs." She holds up two new pairs of scrubs. One had Christmas tree's on it and the other one has little snowmen on them. "I will wear one today for my shift." She puts the gift down beside her.

My dad picks up his gift to my mom and handed the small box to her. She unwrap the box and slowly opens the box. A smile grows on her face. She turn around the box showing what was inside. A diamond necklace. She walk over to my dad and gives him a kiss.

"Dad's turn." I cheer cutting them off from there kiss. I bend down and grab his gift and hand it over. He set down his coffe and opens the small box. Inside the box is a new Swiss Army Knife. "Thanks sweetie." He bends down and kisses my forehead.

My mom hands over his gift, he opens it quickly. Inside was a brand new shoes. He kisses my mom and thanks her. "My Turn!" I squeal picking up my gift from under the tree. I quickly unwrap the box. "Oh my god a new iPhone!" I looked down at the box and opened it pulling out my new iPhone 4. "Thank you! Thank you!" I say hugging them.

"Now clean up this mess and get ready for breakfast." My mom says leaving me and my father to clean up the mess we've made.

After we clean up the mess we walk to the kitchen. There on the table is a big stack of pancakes. I run over to the table, grab the maple syrup and drown my pancakes. I begin to munch on them, they melt in my mouth.

Pancakes are my favourite.

When my plate was clear I thank my mom and start to walk to my room. But my mom stops me before I can make it upstairs. "Your grandma sent you your Christmas gift." My mom calls. I walk down to mom and she hands me the package. I open it worriedly, my grandma is never good with gifts.

I look down at my gift. It's a hand knitted sweater with a sownman on it. It reminds me of Niall's sweater. "Wear it for today." My mom said. "Mom." I whine. "Just for today. For me." She smiles. "Fine." I agree.

I run upstairs and walk into my bathroom. I turn on the shower and let steam fill the room. I undress from my pjs and enter the welcoming shower. When my shower is over I wrap a towel around myslef.

I exit the bathroom and look over at my clock 8:30. Niall was going to be here in a hour. I quickly grab my clothes and quickly got dress. My outfit is Black skinny jeans, a white tank top, over the tank top was the hand knitted sweater and of course red Toms. I walked in the bathroom again and straightened my hair.

I added a green headband to top off my hair. I did my usuasl makeup but instead of pink lip gloss, I chose red lip stick. I look at the clock again, Niall was gonna be here in half in hour. I sit down on my bed and grab my new phone. I stiwch my contacts over to my new phone and download new apps.

I'm call down stairs by my mother I put my phone away in my back pocket. I walk downstairs and see Niall sitting on the sofa with my parents. Is it 9:30 already? I walked over to Niall and he stand up. "Merry Christmas!" I say pulling Niall in a hug.

I look at my parents from behind Niall. I give them a look and I pull away from the hug. "Well we better get going." I say pulling Niall away from my parents. We pull on our coats and boots.

"Love you!" I call as I walk out the front door. "Merry Christmas!" Niall shouts as we exit the house.

We walk into the car and Niall start the engine. The radio is blasted with Christmas music. Niall pulls out of my driveway, when Baby It's cold outside comes on. Of course Niall starts to sing along. He begins to nudge me to sing along.

"I really can't stay...." I sing along with the radio. "But baby It's cold outside." Niall says taking his eyes off the road but quickly looking back.

After the song was over Niall slowly looks over at me. "Harry was right you can sing." He said looking right in my eyes. I blush at him, "Keep your eyes on the road Horan." He looks back at the road and pulls into his driveway.

We walk into Nialls home, "Mum were....." Niall was cut off by lound beep. We look at each other. We run into the Kitchen while Niall's mom is waving smoke away from her face.

"Mum!!" Niall yells. I run over to his mum and guide her to living room coughing. Niall tries pull out the roast, Niall tries to pull the roast out but it's on fire. I run towards fire distinguisher and hand it to Niall. He put the fire.

I open the windows to let the smoke out. When the room is clear from the smoke, Niall and I stand in the kitchen coughing.

"Oh my God!" I breath out. Niall's mum walks into the kitchen she stares down at the burned dinner. "Noo not the roast!" She complains. "Good thing we got here when we did or the house would have been burned down." Niall says setting the distinguisher down on the floor.

"Gregg come and help me clean up this mess." Niall's mum calls. Gregg Niall's bother came down shock to see the mess in the Kitchen. "You two need order out and bring back dinner." Niall and I look at each and I shrug. Niall and I walk back to his car.

"Where should we get dinner?" Niall ask putting on his seat belt. "I don't know? Where should we go?" I ask. "Chinese." I nod in an agreement.

I pull out my new cell phone and ordered the food. "The food will be done in 20 minutes." I told Niall. "Wanna go for a walk while we wait?" I nod in response.

Niall drives to the closest park and we get of car. We walk out of parking lot and made our way to the sidewalk. I begin to hum Baby It's cold outside. Niall begin to sing along to my humming. "But baby It's cold outside." He sings. Niall reaches for my hand and we sway our hands back and forth.

I sing with him. "But my father will worry." I sing. We dance and sing down the block towards the chinese place. "But baby It's cold outside." We sing together. We stop in front of the door of the restaurant. Niall looks up I do also, there above us is mistletoe.

We looked back at each other. My checks feel hot. I mean I have kiss Niall before. What's changed? I lean in, so do Niall and our lips touch. They moved together. I pulled away from the kiss for air. I stare at Niall. Speechless.

************************************

Update! Oh Niall and Sam. Who would have guessed that? Is Saill real? or a phase?

Plz Vote, Comment and Share!

Xoxoxo