Do This For Me

Sam's Pov

I pull out of my driveway and make my way to Niall's house. Like I promised, I'm hanging out with the boys today.

It doesn't take me long to get to Niall's house, he only lives about 5 blocks away. Compared to the rest of the guys he lives the closest to me.

I pull up to the brown house and exit my car. I jam my keys in my pocket and knock on the front door. Gregg answers, "Hello Sam! Niall's upstairs talking to his girlfriend. Go on." He greets. "Thanks Gregg!" I thank. I kick my shoes off and run upstairs.

I knock on the first door and hear mumbled voices, both male and female. I enter the room to see Niall sitting on his bed holding his laptop. "Hey Sam!" He greets.

I wave and sit down on his bed. He flips the laptop around and I see my best friend Ireland on the screen.

She waves excitedly, "Hi Sammy!!!" She squeals. I am happy hear her call me Sammy.

"Hi! Ireland!" I wave back through the camera. I move over by Niall. "I'm happy to see that the long distance relationship is working out." I state.

They both nod in agreement. "It's hard but we make it work." Niall confirms. "But it doesn't make up not being able to kiss you." Ireland sighs.

"Just think it will be better when we see each other in person." He says. "Your right." She say, you could she a dust of pink on her cheeks.

"You guys are so cute." I coo. Niall laughs at me. "Now it's just Harry, Zayn and me. Go singles!" I cheer. This time Ireland is the one laughing.

"We were just talking about Prom." Niall state. "You know what be funny if Niall took his Laptop to Prom and Skyped with you the whole time." I say while giggling.

They join in on the laughter as Louis walks in. "Hey Lou!" I wave. He waves back as he walks around the bed to see what we are looking at.

"Who's that?" He question. "Hi! I'm Ireland!" She waves. "She's my girlfriend, one of Sam's friends from Canada." Niall explains.

"Hurry up Sam and get a boyfriend!" He pokes me. "Stop! Louis I don't need one anyway. What about Zayn and Harry?" I rise an eyebrow.

"They need to get girlfriends too." He says. "I heard my name." Harry says walking in. "Louis thinks that I should have a boyfriend."

"You do." He agrees. "He also said that you and Zayn need one too." I says crossing my arms. "Woah! Louis stay out of my love life." Harry says crossing his arms also. "I have a suggestion. I think Sam should stay away from dating for awhile, no offence sips but you always go after the wrong guy." Ireland speaks up.

Niall agrees with his girlfriend, "I second that. Remember Cody?" He points to his eye. "Stay away from my love life you four!" I huff.

They all back off as Liam walks in the room. "Hello." He waves. We all wave back. "Hey babe I got go." Ireland says sadly. "It's ok. Bye baby." He blows a kiss in the camera. "Bye Sammy!" She calls and I say goodbye too.

"Bye guys! It was nice meeting you!" Then she hangs up. "Who was that?" Liam asks. "My girlfriend." Niall sighs putting away his laptop.

Zayn walks in, "Who has a girlfriend?" He asked. "Me." Niall says happily. "Good for you." He says cheerfully. They all chat about random things as I sit in the middle of the conversation.

"Guys!" I shout stopping the conversation, they all look at me. "I've been thinking." I state. "That's not good." Louis snickers and I hit him in the arm.

"I've been thinking about your singing." I say. The all stare at me wondering what I was purposing. "Yesterday I saw a commercial about the X Factor and I think you guys should audition." They look at each other than back at me.

"I mean one of you guys could at least make it or even better, all of you." I want them to do this. "I don't want your talent to be wasted." I look at them.

"Sam......" Liam begins. "Where do I sign?" Louis cuts him off. Niall agrees and so did Harry. "Come on Liam?" I give him my best puppy dog eyes. "I guess." I hug him as I squeal.

All our eyes turned to Zayn. "Well?" I question. "umm.....I......" He trots he took a breath. "I'll do it." I clap my hands in victory and hug them.

*************************************

I'm to lazy to write an authors note so.........

Xoxoxo

Pls Vote, Share, Comment and Follow!!

P.s read my new book Dating My Gay Best Friend!