Valentine's Day

Sam's POV

Gregg and I have gotten to get to know each other well in the past two weeks. He's a really sweet guy, we were going to the movies today but he has to work. So I'm alone eating ice cream and watching T.v.

God! I'm a fattie!

I shove a spoonful of chocolate ice cream into my mouth and stare at the t.v.

There's a knock on the door and I quickly wipe my mouth. I walk over to the door and it flys opened. I take a step back and all five boys walk inside.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Niall announces. "Hey what are you goofballs doing here? I thought you two had girlfriends." I say looking at Liam and Louis.

"And I thought you had boyfriend?" Harry butts in. I look at him, "Gregg? His not my boyfriend." I state. "Besides he's working." I continue.

"So why are you guys here again?" I ask. "Well we were going to a cranival with the girls and we wanted to know if you wanted to come." Liam says.

"Besides Your birthday is in a few days. Your only 15 for so long." Louis nudges me. "I guess I'll go with you idiots." I say turning around to see Niall eating the rest of the ice cream.

"Niall!" Niall just stares at me. I grab the tub out of his hands and put the lid back on the container. "I was hungry." He whine. "Your always hungry!" I yell. I walk into the kitchen and put the ice cream back into the freezer.

"I'm gonna go change. Wait here! Don't touch anything Louis!" I give him a look and walk upstairs. I undo my messy bun and my hair falls down to my shoulders.

I do my makeup the usual way. I leave my hair wavy and down. I wear a pink sweater and black skinny jeans and pink vans. I grab my phone and purse and walk back downstairs.

The boys were all sitting on the couch, watching t.v. "Are we going or not?" I say pulling my coat over me. I put my boots on as the boys join me.

We walk outside and I lock the front door. We all stare at our cars. "How are we doing this?" I ask. "Um Louis and I will take my car and take the Tessa and Jade." Liam explains. "Niall and I can take my car." Zayn says. "I guess that leaves Harry and I." I state.

"We'll share my car." Harry says coldly. We all enter our assigned cars. Harry and I buckle up and pull out of the driveway. Silence fills the car, Harry seems mad but I can't figure out why?

"Who pissed in your corn flakes?" I question. "When were you gonna me you had a boyfriend?" Harry says coldly once again. "What? Gregg?" I ask. "So it has a name." He announces.

"Why do you care if I talk to other guys?" I ask as I grow angry. "Baecause....I..." He trots. "You what?" I ask. "Never mind were here." He says. He unbuckles his seatbelt and leaves me in his car.

What just happen?

I unbuckle my seatbelt and meet up with the boys. We stand in a line to get all of our tickets. When we finish buying our tickets we gather back together. "Alright we're gonna go to the tunnel of love." Liam says holding Jade tight in his arms. "And we're going to the scrambler!" Louis shouts as Tessa and Louis run away.

They leave me alone with Harry, Zayn and Niall. "Alright singles what are we gonna do first?" I ask. Harry just stands there and ignores me. "Let's ride the Zipper!" Niall shouts.

We all agree, well Zayn and I did. We walk to the Zipper. We hand the guy three tickets and we are separated into two's. Zayn and Harry and Niall and I. Niall and I get buckled to the seats. The man locks us into the cage.

"Why the hell did I let you and Zayn talk me into this?" I say my voice shaking. "It will be ok." Niall says while grabbing my hand. I look up at him with a thankful smile.

The cage jolts forward, we began to spin and pick up speed. "Holy Shit!" I scream. Niall laughs at me and he screams with enjoyment. "Whaaaooo!" He screamed.

I join in with his screams. When the ride finished we unbuckle our selfs and exit the cage, still hand in hand. We meet up with Zayn and a very pissed off Harry. He looks down at our hands and shoots Niall an angry look.

I let go of Niall's hand and fix my messy hair. "Where to next?" I ask. "The Roller Coaster!" Zayn shouts. "I'm not going on some Roller Coaster." I state firmly.

"Did we finally find out your fear?" Niall asks. "You guys can go I'll sit this one out." I diene Niall's question.

The boys run to the ride as I slowly tag along close behind. When I make it to the ride I sit down at the closest bench.

My phone rings inside of my purse. I quickly pull it out and answer the phone. It's Gregg. "Hello!" I greet. "Heyy babe! What are you up too?" Gregg asks through the other line.

"I'm at the carnival with the guys and Jade and Tess. Well I'm hanging out with the singles and what about you?" I ask. "I'm on my lunch break and I wanted to call you and say Happy Valentine's Day!" He answers.

As I talk to Gregg, Harry exits the ride. "Aww thanks! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!" I coo at Gregg. Harry sits down with me on the bench. "Sorry I got to go." I apologize. "Ok you have fun. Bye love." He say goodbye and I do also. I hang up the phone and put it away back in my purse.

I look up at Harry. "I thought you were going on the Roller Coaster?" I question. "I'm to short." He states.

I laugh at his comment. "You can't lie." I giggle. "Fine I chickened out." He sighs. "Awe poor Harold." I say as I pat his back. A smile forms on his lips.

"Is that a smile? You haven't smiled all day!" I shriek, he laughs at me. I join in on his laughter and lean my head on his shoulders. He drapes his arm around my shoulders. I stiffen at his touch, I sit back up and his arm falls off of my shoulders.

"Umm...Harry." I stutter. "I'm sorry." He moves away from me. We don't say much to one another.

Niall and Zayn walk over to us. "That was amazing!" Zayn cheer. "What's next?" Niall asks.

After the Roller Coaster we rode the Teacups, Bumper Cars, The Swings, The Tip and Top and much more. We almost rode everything but we only have enough tickets to go on one more ride.

The boys decide that we should go on the fairest wheel. My worst nightmare is about to come to reality.

To be honest I'm terrified of fairest wheels because of the height. The thought of being stuck at the top of one, scares me to death. If one of my smart ass friends thinks it's funny to rock the cart. I will crap myself.

"Niall and I will go in one cart and you and Harry will go in one." Zayn says. I look at Harry. "If you make a smart ass move like rock the cart, I will kill you!" I growl.

"Alright I won't rock the cart." He confirms. "Promise?" My tone softens. "Cross my heart and hope to die." He reassures.

We gives the woman the last of our tickets and she locks us in the cart. We jolt forward and begin to go around in circles. I grip the handle bars until my hands turn white. I stare up at the sky.

Don't look down! Don't look down!

The ride stops and fear fills inside of me. We are at the top of the ride. "Holy crap were stuck!" I yell with my voice shaking. Harry looks at me and grabs my shoulders. "It's ok Sam. I'm here for you."

Harry is trying to clam me down but it isn't helping, my worst fear just became real. "Harry I'm scared." I say with my voice shaking still.

He pulls me for a embrace I accept it and hold onto his chest. I look up at him, "Thank you Harry." He smiles at me and pulls me closer.

He leans in and his lips meet mine. My eyes open and I pull away from the kiss. "I can't.....I'm sorry." I want to walk away but I'm tuck up here.

*************************************

First I wanna apologize for not updating. The was some problems on Friday and then I got a new phone so I had to set it all up.

As my apology I wrote a some what of a long chapter. Btw there was some confusing about Gregg. The Gregg that Sam likes is not Niall's brother. The Gregg that she likes is Gregg slukin. He played Mason on Wizard of Waverley Place. lol

Pls Vote, Share, Comment and Follow

Xoxoxo