Chapter 7- 12 week scan

Kurt pov-
It's been a month and I've just turned 12 weeks and couldn't be more excited. I've already developed a little bump, it's really hard not to stand in the mirror and just feel at it. I can't wait for the little one to come, I've even felt little peanut move but it's not strong enough to feel outside of my womb yet. But I can't wait for the day when it does so blaine will have the opportunity to feel our little peanut. I saw blaine come downstairs with a big smile on his face.
"Hey babe"
"Hey honey"
Kurt asked "you excited babe?"
"Hell yes I am, soon we'll be able to find out the gender!"
"Ah yes a little girl would be nice, but I really don't mind if it's a boy as long as it's healthy."
"Yea me too honey, anyway you ready to go?"
"Yea I am" I said smiling.

Blaine pov-
I'm honestly so excited I can't wait to see our little peanut again it's been forever and seeing kurts little bump just sends a warm vibe throughout my body. We arrive and the receptionist tell us to take a seat and wait for Dr Jackson the obstetrician who will be doing all the ultrasounds kurt will have throughout his pregnancy.
"Mr hummel-anderson?"
Kurt replies "Yes that's me"
"Would you like to follow me and we'll get set up for the ultrasound."
As we followed her my heart was beating so fast. I was just so excited.
"Alright kurt if you'd just like to sit down on the bed and I'll just do a quick check of your blood pressure, if that's ok?"
"Yes that's fine"
She gets the machine to wrap around kurts arm.
"Alright that's fine, you may notice that your blood pressure might decrease or increase if this happens then we'll have to monitor it especially in the later stages."
"Ok"
"Well if you'd like to lay down and we'll get started"
Kurt lifted up his shirt and exposed his small little bump.
"Right this maybe a bit cold"
Kurt hissed at the gel being applied to his stomach.
Ok boys, so here is your baby. It's still a little bit early to find out the gender but you can listen to the heartbeat"
She turns up the machine and we hear the thumping sound, we shed a few tears as I hold kurts hand.
"As you know a baby's heartbeat is a lot faster, but I can tell you it's really strong 136 beats per minute"
"Wow it just seems more real now"
"It's gonna feel a lot more real when you get to hold the baby, right we're done how many copies of scans would you like?"
"About 5 please"
"Ok I'll be right back"
She leaves the room. As I get up and kiss kurts forehead.
"I can't believe it, we just heard our baby's heartbeat"
"I know it's so magical"
The doctor came back.
"Right boys here you go and kurt I'd like to see you in about 4 weeks, have a good rest of your week and I'll phone you just to make sure bye boys."
"Bye doctor" Kurt and blaine said as they exited the building. Let's go home and post this on Facebook.
"Ok babe" Kurt giggled a little feeling so happy.