chapter 2-

Blaine prov-
I wonder where kurt is, he was acting as little strange this morning I hope he's alright. Anyway I get up from my nice cozy bed and head towards the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and think to myself how I'm getting older. I mean I'm getting myself a lot of stuble this just proves it. I've actually been thinking a lot about the future and how me and kurt are actually married now it seems like yesterday we had our first kiss. I smile at the thought until I notice something sticking out of the bin covered with toilet paper, and then that's when it hit me. This was a pregnancy test, why the hell would there be a pregnancy test in our house. I've got to find kurt and ask him about this.

Kurt prov-
I head into the doctors office and walk towards the reception. A nice young woman asks "hello, what can I do for you?"
"Uh..I'm here for a doctor's appointment to see doctor gupta"
"Oh ok are you kurt hummel?"
"Yes I am"
"Ok kurt take a seat and I'll tell doctor gupta that you're here"
"Thank you"
I sit down on one of the chairs as my leg starts shaking, I should of told blaine about this what if he's angry at me? Then I hear someone call my name
"Kurt hummel?"
I hear doctor gupta "yes that's me"
"If you'd just like to follow me"
I follow her and she leads me into her room. "Take a seat kurt and I'll just be getting the equipment ready"
I sit down feeling sick to my stomach, she walks back in.
"Ok kurt you said on the phone you might be pregnant?"
"Yes.."
"Ok how many pregnancy tests did you take?"
"Only one"
"I can see why you wanted to get a better approval, so I'm just going to ask you to take a urine sample and then a blood test, is that Ok?"
"Yes"
She hands me a beaker to pee into and leads me into a room for a bit of privacy. I come back a minute later with my pee. And I see doctor gupta getting ready to take my blood.
"Ah all done, thank you I'll just give this to my assistant and I'll get the blood now."
"Ok"
She takes my arm and gets the injection needle and puts it in until I see blood in it.
"Right that's all done kurt, the test results will come back in a few days and I'll inform you as soon as they are here, ok?"
"Yes that's fine thank you, bye"
"Bye kurt"

Blaine prov-
I'm actually getting worried now kurts been gone for a few hours now. I still want to know why there was a positive pregnancy test in our bathroom. That's until I hear the door open and kurt walks in, looking a lot more pale than usual.
"Hey babe, are you ok?"
"I'm fine blaine just not feeling myself today"
I know he's hiding something I can see it.
"Listen..kurt I found something in our bathroom this morning and I'm pretty sure that it belongs to you"
That's until kurt bursts out crying, I rush over to him to comfort him.
"Don't cry kurt, I'm here for you no matter what."
"I'm glad to hear that blaine..I really am it's just I thought you'd hate me for being pregnant well I think I'm pregnant."
"I would never hate you kurt, I love you too much to hate you. Plus you think you're pregnant?"
"Well I went to the doctors to get a better approval, but yeah I reckon I am"
"Omg kurt this is fantastic!!"
"I never thought you'd react like this!"
"Are you kidding ever since I said 'I do' I've always wanted a child, and now it looks like we're getting one. I love you kurt"
"I love you too"
We hug tightly and then blaine kisses my flat stomach, and whispers "I love you too"
Tears fill up my eyes and I've never felt happier.