Hope...

heyya everyone :D thankyouu for the votes on the last chapter! It did give me some time to write this chapter, which I needed cause had mock exam week meaning I had no time for anything but revision but yehh!

I'm gonna ask for 10votes on this for the next chapter because I think you're all awesome and can do it! :D

This chapter gives alittle more information about Robyn soo.......;) ENJOY!!! :D

LLAMA LOVE! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dumbledore sat behind his desk, his head resting on his hands as he stared into the pensieve; viewing, as he had done many a time since it had happened, the memory he had of the mysterious girl ‘Robyn’.

A gut feeling had him sure that he recognized her or knew who she was; he just couldn’t put his finger on it. The locket had to be the key! That too he felt sure he had seen before.

For many months now Dumbledore had been searching for her but with no hope; visiting both common muggle and magical places, asking around or inquiring of old friends and acquaintances if they knew or recognized her but still she remained a mystery. The business with the Chamber of secrets didn’t help matters either.

Tonight Dumbledore await the visit from a friend who he had not seen since having taught him at Hogwarts. Remus Lupin. They had run into one another on one of Dumbledore’s many queries about the girl.

A knock at the door drew Dumbledore from the depths of his thoughts. “Enter” he called.

The door was pushed open to reveal a rather tired looking, run down man with long sandy coloured hair and tattered robes.

“Ah Remus, my friend, how are you?” asked Dumbledore motioning for Remus to take thhe seat in front of his desk.

“Tired but well, thank you, and yourself?” spoke Remus.

“I find myself as I ever did, which would be in good condition,” replied Dumbledore smiling.

“May I ask what it is you were doing before I came in? I hope I didn’t interrupt,” inquired Lupin, eyeing the pensieve with interest as he took a seat.

“No not at all; I was viewing a memory that has been holding most of my attention since it happened.” Dumbledore tapped the penseive with his wand, making the face of the frightened girl appear out of the pensieve's surface, allowing Remus to see it.

Upon seeing the girl’s face Remus’s behavior abruptly changed. “This girl have you seen her?” asked he, leaning forward in his chair urgently, “Is she alright? She looks terrified!”

Dumbledore looked over his half mooned spectacles surprised by Remus’s sudden change in posture. “Yes, we’ve seen her. For many months now I have been looking for her. I can show you the memory if you’d like?”

“Would you? If its not too much to ask,” though even while he said this Lupin was already on his feet. Dumbledore too rose and together the two men entered the pensieve, only to return some minutes later.