Hospitality

i have dedicated this chapter to Secret_Ninja because i think shes amazing and it was her harry potter story that gave me inspiration for this story soo... yeh check out her storys! they are really awesome :D anyway heres the next chapter! Pleasee COMMENT, VOTE or FAN! i would really like to know what you think and everything! enjoy :) xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first man that caught my attention was a wise looking old man, who had a long white beard with a crooked nose; holding in place a pair of half moon spectacles behind which, were twinkling bright blue eyes. He smiled at me when he caught my eye but I swiftly looked away. He must have been the person who I saw running into the chamber last I guessed. Oh my God! Maybe he’s Jesus. ‘Albus’ is Jesus! Albus Jesus…WOW!  

Next to him stood a stern looking woman in green robes, though her expression was soft and held curiosity, her features gave the clear impression of a woman who was not to be messed with. Next to the two of them stood a man in black robes with long black greasy hair and a hawk nose, his expression was unreadable though I thought I could pick out mild curiosity hidden in his features.

Upon seeing me awake another woman wearing matron’s clothes headed to the side of my bed and began speaking and handing me water at the same time.

“Ah my dear, you’re awake. My name is Madam Pomfrey and you are in the hospital wing, please drink this.” She said handing me the water, I did not take it but instead, using the bed as a trampoline, jumped up; diving over the small crowd and flipping in midair as I did so, I managed to land firmly on my feet in the middle of the room. Their expressions had turned from mere curiosity to blatant shock.

Whoa, where the hell did that come from? I wasn’t surprised that they were surprised since I just surprised myself. If that even makes sense? No well I just surprised them and myself…because I’m a ninja like that! And my awesome ninja flip just then proved it! So don’t judge, just cause your jelly!

This is not the time for this at the moment. Focus! Came my other inner voice. Obeying it, I pulled myself out of my mind to focus on my surroundings.

Unfortunately the audience had grown in size; people crowded around another bed in the wing had turned around to see what had caused the commotion. These people included a bushy brown haired girl whose expression held the look of surprise and curiosity, a red haired boy who looked confused and two other red headed boys who were clearly identical twins, both of there expressions were not surprised but impressed and were grinning at me. All the red headed boys must have been brothers I guessed. Wow! Me and my ninja observational skills right there! Yes boys!

Someone cleared their throat, recapturing my attention; I turned, making sure my expression was unreadable first, to see that it had been the wise man that I had guessed to be ‘Albus’. ‘Albus’ Jesus has an awesome beard! MAGICAL BEARD!  Anyway focus! Boy from last night, Master, getting out of here ect.

“We mean you no harm child” he said softly “we just want to help you. Please, sit down; you have been through an awful lot” he motioned to one of the many beds in the ward. Seeing me not move he added “Or at the very least take some nourishment” I could hear the soft plea in his voice as he said this; this time motioning to the food and bottles of water behind him, which sat at the end of the bed I had been laying in moments before.