Questions

Hello everyone!! :D thanyouu for all the COMMENTS and VOTES i love them and  thankyou to any of you who have even fanned me! :D love youu all :P so heres the next chapter, some earlier questions answered here so ENJOY!!! if you like this then pleaseee dont forget to COMMENT and VOTE!  they both make my day! dedicated to spirit13 as i promised her this upload and also to my dad whose birthday it is today <3 happy birthday dad!! :D xx

WITH LOVEEEEEE <3  xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of meeting the shocked gazes I knew I would if I looked up; my gaze fell on my intertwined hands in front of me. To break the silence I asked a question of my own “To what extent are my injuries?” I asked quietly. Recovering herself the healer with the clipboard answered.

“You have a large amount of bruising covering your body, internal bleeding which we’re healing via dosages of potions. We have already healed your burns with spells matched with certain magical creams. You had several broken bones, some of which we had to re-brake to mend properly but they are all now fully mended. Did you try healing them yourself?” she asked over her clipboard, with a tone of indifference. Oops, must’ve been in worse condition than I thought I was. My bad!

“Err yes with the help of a quick heal book” I answered in the same tone as she wrote it down; It relieved me that she didn’t ask questions about how I managed to collect so many injuries.

“Mmm…Name and age please?” I paused again, having to think about my age since I didn’t actually know how old I was. Frowning, I began the calculations.

“What month are we in?” I asked.

“November” came the reply. My birthday was July 31st, Mistress had died when I was 6yrs old on August 19th and it had been 6years since then, this August, meaning I must have turned 12years old in July. Wooo! Go wicked mental maths skills!

“12years old and my name is Robyn” I answered with confidence and watched her write it down, from the corner of my eye, I saw Dumbledory (now my other new nickname for him) frowning.

“You are very under weight for your age Robyn and have exhaustion of the muscles; we shall feed you regularly to build up your shape and weight. Bed rest shall cure your muscles, your bruises will heal on their own with added help from a potion we can give you but we do advise that you try not covering them up. As for you stab wound, do you know what kind of knife was used?” when I shook my head she sighed and continued.

“Unfortunately we found that magical means cannot heal wounds caused this way; we will of course not release you until it has healed somewhat. For now we will try different potions looking for the most effective, until then, we shall continue changing the dressings; which we shall be back later to do. Sleep would also be very beneficial.” She said giving me a pointed look and a smile before leaving the room.

It did make me wonder why they didn’t ask if I had any parents or guardians though it didn’t bother me too much since I had none and wasn’t prepared to go into any part of my life anyway. In summary this is a pretty pointless thought. I thought, causing me to mentally laugh at myself.