Chaper 24.

~Y/n's P.O.V~

I knew bad stuff would happen if I had come here and of course something bad had to happen. While me and Laxus were laughing our hearts out we had never noticed that Eric, Natsu and Gajeel had walked over to us wondering what on earth we were laughing about. When we had finally noticed them Laxus had instantly stood in front of me protectively, I walk around him and see that they are all glaring at one another, I sigh and walked away not wanting to get into a fight.

Gray then came over to me asking if I wanted to go on this ride, I think it was something got to do with lovers? By the time me and him had made it up there Natsu had shown up and just started giving out to him says how we aren't lovers, I rolled my eyes and pushed passed him back down to the ground. As I was climbing down all I heard through out the water park was a creak I looked back to where the guys were and I saw Natsu hanging from the top which had then fallen from its place and started going down the slide. I gasped and teleported just before some of the bolts that had fallen off the ride could harm me.

I teleported over to where Lucy was hoping that I wouldn't get caught in the ride falling apart from Natsu and Gray being stupid. Lucy practically screamed when I suddenly showed up in front of her,

"Luce come on we gotta leave here the ride is falling apart" I said

"And why should I believe you traitor!" She yelled

"Because I'm your friend, now come on" I urged her

"Do you wanna know something y/n, SAVE IT BECAUSE YOU ARE NO FRIEND OF MINE *slaps reader*"

My head roughly turn to the side from the hit, I lowered my head and turned, before I left her I simply said

"Where's the Lucy I know, because trust me honey you ain't her"

I had teleported once more but this time just started walking around aimlessly, *CRRRREEEAAAAAKK* I quickly turned my head to the side and saw that the fallen parts from the slide was coming for me, before I had any time to react I suddenly felt strong arms snake around my waist before all I saw was darkness.
The person who grabbed was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

END OF CHAPTER 24.