Chapter 19.

I'm living my nightmare, all hope is lost but I see something in the distance as if it was calling me. I walk closer and closer, the screams, the pain, a light. I felt a presence behind me and see something that is worse than anything I had ever encountered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm lost
.
.
.
.
..
I'm gone
.
.
.
.
.
Am I dead?

.

.

.

.

No I would see my parents then.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up in a cold sweat with all of Fairy Tail team A around my bed.

"*Yawns* Hey guys why are all up?" I asked confused

"We heard someone scream" Erza said looking at me strange

"When we walked in you were practically cling to everything that was around you, and didn't let go and kept on screaming, We were getting worried" Natsu said looking at me with concern written all over his face.

I smiled and got up but quickly lost my balance and fell only to have strong arms catch me. I look up and see Natsu holding me, when I looked down I realized that he his now holding me bridle-style. I blushed and looked away causing everyone to look at us and smirk. I heard the door open and then mildly slam closed. Everyone dismissed it, knowing that she is only jealous that he was holding me and not her.

~Lucy's P.O.V~

'HOW DARE SHE MAKE MY NATSU HAVE TO HOLD HER AND CARRY HER, THAT TWHO TIMING WH*RE!' I thought while stomping to my room, then full on slamming it behind me so everyone knows not to disturb me.

A few minutes went by, I had finally calmed down but I then heard a knock on the door. I get up to open it hoping that it wasn't her, instead I see Levi there looking at me concern. I smile and asked her sweetly

"Hey Levi! What can I do for yea?"

"Eh actually I don't really need help Lu Lu-chan, I came here to ask you if your ok? I heard your door slam and waiting till you had probably calmed down since I've never seen you this angry before. If everything ok?" She asked kindly looking me dead in the eye

'I should make her think that y/n is the bad person! The more people I have ion my side the better besides I can never say no to her,' I thought

"*fake sobs* OH LEVI! It was horrible! *she jumps and comes inside ready to calm me down*"

'Now lets tell her something's that's how do I put it, bending the truth'

"Ok now Lu lu tell me what happened" Levi reassured

"Ok thank you, well-"

CLIFFF HANGER PEOPLE

Ok now I know I haven't updated in sooooo long and I am very sorry but since every Thursday we have PE I can stay in class and start typing out shortish chapters for you all or every two week try to post a long one! But this will only happen most of the time sadly, since my teacher might try to bring us outside instead of letting us stay in.
Anyway tell me the comments how your day was, and if it was bad and want to talk about it then just dm me. Remember never bottle up your emotions and talk to someone you can trust.

~Never give up in what you believe in no matter what~Kitty