Chapter 24: Outlate

That night Victoria and I went to the movie and for I let her do the speaking she talk about her life ,and her family ,but it was different she wanted to know about me alot about me at that. I told her about my dream but not about the part where I kill a whole village I just said I saw a burning house and I don't know what to do. She believed it was a sign telling you there something you can't change but the things you can be happy for it she was right we started to hold hands as we got to our seats,as the movie went on Victoria laid on my chest, and I was surprised and wanted know what she was doing so I poked her head and asked "V what on earth are you doing" she looks at me "listening to your heartbeat ,but it's hard to hear " as she looked at me she began to get closer to me and she had her eyes close and she kissed me at first I was surprised was this is what she dreamed of doing but on the first day I really did think about it cause I had this feeling in my stomach it was the greatest thing I had never felt this even when I was with Destiny it was not like as this felt I felt like I was cared for so much then Victoria gets back and opens her eyes "Jace .....I'm sorry I don't know what came over me I liked you for so long" she looked shy I looked at her eyes with mine and kissed her and she knew I wanted her to be mine. After the movies,we got picked up by Carmen on the way home in the car Carmen asked questions"Sooooo , are y'all together finally or nah" V looked shy I could sense it "yes she's my girlfriend now " I chuckled Carmen tried not to get us hit by a cars as she celebrated like a manic. We finally get home I walked to my room, changed and laid in the bed at closed my eyes 5mins later I felt as if someone was coming to my room I knew Carmen and the girls were here still having their little sleepover,but I didn't know who it was walking close to me "Wake up Jace it's me Destiny" my eyes widen and I look up to see Destiny in front of me "how did you get in here?" "Don't worry about that " in my mind I'm think maw I'm gonna worry that my ex just randomly appeared at my house in my bedroom at 9:53pm but she look like she needed me so I told her go to the door and say you need me its about Jake or something she jumped out of the room window. Still in my head how did she get up here ,but then Carmen called me down I walk down looking as if I didn't know what was going on. "Destiny is here something wrong with Jake I guess? Should I tell her to get lost?". I looked for Victoria she was looked at me then went to the other room "We'll deal with V you go see what sup and come back safety or mom and dad will kill us both ok?" I hugged her tight like I never did I didn't know why but I wanted to,and just like that I was off. Destiny and I walked to this School's parking lot she stopped and spoke "So I know you were surprised and confused on why did I bring you here?" I raised my eyebrow saying yes. "Well I just want to talk to you cause I know you look at the moon alot and why not?" "What is there to talk about destiny you cheated I'm fine with your decision ok" she started to cry "I'm so sorry Jace I wish this never happened" I walk up and hug her "you'll live kid." I say she hits me "Jackass" she chuckles "so are you really the Lord of Rage if so can you teleport me too...." before she said anything else I poked her forehead which made her fall asleep I grabbed her before she fell and looked around and sensed if anyone was around and no one was so I teleport her home in the bed made sure she forgot about this night. I then teleport home to my front door I walk in and Victoria walks up to me puts her ear to my chest like she did in the movies "your heart is so warm....Jace I promise to never cheat and betray you." I smile and kiss her cheek.