Chapter 19: Friends or Enemies

Destiny's little boy toy left to the bathroom while I headed for lunch I sat down and I see Carmen run up to me "JACE COME HERE NOW". I was surprised she looked as if she was going to cry I walked up to her she grabs my arm and drags me outside of the janitor s room. I thought she saw me make that dude pee his pants. She...hugs and cries"I'm sorry Jace you have been feeling alone no wonder why you were in your room for the whole weekend I'm a bad sister" then I knew she's sad cause she founded out about what happened  at homecoming is that what everyone is talking about like damn I know she cheated but it's not nobodies fucking business. I told Carmen want happen that night and today even the kid peeing his pants made her laugh  we walk back till I see Destiny she was walking and talking to Jack and Sarah,and Jax. I felt a rage burning in my stomach. They look and see me and walk toward me I put in my earphones and listened to music cause whatever they were for going to say to me I didn't care. (Destiny's POV) I saw Mike and he was crying "Why are crying" he looked scared I see something wet on his pants it was funny" your crazy boyfriend did this to me you need to stay away from him I warning you Destiny" my heart started beating faster cause I knew he was taking about Jace I ran to find Sarah. I found her in the girls bathroom putting on lipstick. " OK tell me everything you know about this Equinox guy " by looking at me she knew I was starting to believe her "well heard of remember the story, he doesn't know his parents. He's insane,has a dark sense of humor, he enjoys people suffering and...i stopped her " he's Jace Von Longway. I KNOW OK HE MADE MIKE MY EX PEE IN HIMSELF. JACE IS MAD AT ME I CANT DO ANYTHING I WANTED TO TALK TO HIM IN MATH BUT I COULDN'T TALK BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T EVEN  LOOK AT ME" tries came to my eyes Sarah hugged me. She grabs my face and says "I'll get the guys and let's go get our friend back."